Made+Remade Holiday Gift Guide
Treat the DIY junkie in your life—or yourself—to an awesome maker gift this holiday.
Part of the appeal of a DIY gift is it is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Long after the thrill of unwrapping a project or activity-related gift comes the real fun of whipping up some homemade sauerkraut or trekking through the snow in your new snow shoes.
Whether you are shopping for a maker or for yourself, these gifts are sure to please the entrepreneurial DIY lover who longs to learn a new skill, better experience the great outdoors or just indulge in a favorite hobby.
Got a camper, hiker or backwoodsman in your life? Treat them to one of these gifts made to evoke nature or just help them enjoy it.
- Collapsible Mini Camp Light, L.L. Bean, $19.95
- Birch Taper Candles, Gardener's Supply Company, $14.95
- Deer Handmade Ceramic Mug, Rodale's, $49
- Waterproof Blanket (in Bold Orchid, Lapis Slate, Deep Forest and Bright Navy), L.L. Bean, $39.99-$49.95
- Backyard Beehive Starter Kit, Williams Sonoma, $189.95
- Heritage Wooden Snow Shoes, L.L. Bean, $329
Everyone wants to try their favorite restaurant and barista techniques at home. These maker food gifts help foodies make it happen.
Few things are as satisfying as growing your own plants and veggies or finding the perfect tools to help you do it.
Help someone who loves to work with their hands, whether coloring or building, live a better, more creative life.