Exterior light fixture
Solar cap lights
Solar post lights
Solar stair markers
Strings of solar globes
1. Replace outdated light with new exterior fixture.
2. Light stairs with solar markers.
3. Light perimeter with solar cap and post lights.
4. Light way to deck with solar path lights.
5. For conversation area, make tube light.
6. Bend acrylic sheet into tube and clamp with metal bands.
7. Put metal cap on top; set battery-powered nightlight in second metal cap and put on bottom.
8. Hang solar lanterns on plant hangers.
9. Hang string lights from plant hangers.
10. Install votive chandelier under umbrella.
11. Set fire bowl on layer of pavers.
Make your deck safer and more enjoyable with strategically placed lights.
Fixture with two bulbs is safer than one-bulb unit; if one burns out, you will have light from other.
Solar lights are economical to operate and don’t need wiring.
Attach post lights to sunny side of post so they stay charged.
Plug strings into GFCI outlet.