Petit Fours Favor Box
Materials and Tools:
Favor Box template
Self-healing cutting mat
¼" wide satin ribbon
Anna Griffin decorative paper (8 ½" x 11")
Green stamping ink
Clear rubber stamp
1. Print cake favor box template onto the white side of 8-1/2" x 11" decorative paper.
2. Use stylus to score the dotted lines; then, use craft knife to cut along solid lines.
3. Fold all edges up to crease and make them easier to fold.
4. Apply double-side adhesive on template as indicated. Fold up small flaps to adhere the sides of box.
5. Place a petit four or small piece of wedding cake into the box. Close the lid and tie a satin ribbon around the box and finish with a tied bow.
6. Print box tag template onto ivory cardstock.
7. Ink personalized monogrammed rubber stamp with green stamping ink and firmly press the stamp into the center of each of the boxes on the box tag template.
8. Cut box tag and tuck the finished tag underneath satin bow atop box.