Interior shutters or blinds
Combination LED/tubular unit
1. Make your home brighter and save energy costs by bringing in natural light.
2. To let in as much sunlight as possible, keep windows coverings lightweight.
3. Bring natural light into dark or windowless spaces with a tubular skylight; it’s more affordable and easier to install than a traditional skylight with no reframing, dry walling, or painting.
4. Rooftop dome captures sunlight and brings it inside through highly reflective tube.
5. Install a combination LED light unit to take over at night and on very cloudy days.
6. Diffuser spreads light evenly throughout room, preventing glare, hot spots, and shifting light.
47% of home energy goes for lighting and temperature control; natural light can reduce energy costs by as much as 75%
Tubular skylights save energy; there’s virtually no heat gain or loss or UV rays entering home.
Install dome on south slope of roof for maximum light efficiency.
Use existing openings of old light fixtures for new tubular entry.