Chalkboard or recycled door
Barn door track
High-capacity, short-cycle washer and dryer
Cabinets or shelf
Wall-mounted clothing valet
Foldout ironing board
1. Before you buy, measure to make sure you can get appliances into your home.
2. For extra space inside laundry room, hang a slider door.
3. To save time, choose high-capacity, short-cycle washer/dryer.
4. Hang countertop from wall brackets.
5. Install cabinets or shelf for tools and supplies.
6. Suspend rods underneath cabinets for delicates and clothes right out of dryer.
7. Hang wall-mount clothing valet to save space.
8. Install foldout ironing board.
To save time doing laundry, think differently.
Doors and hallways should be at least 1 inch wider than units.
If necessary, remove doors and hinges to get appliances through.
Paint original door with chalkboard paint or recycle an old door.
Mount door on barn door track; attach wheels to top of door.