Find out about 17 plant varieties and how to care for them in specific zones.
More in Outdoors
- Annual with 7-inch yellow or bronze daisy-like flowers with maroon-burgundy centers
- Plant in well-drained soil
- Plant in full sun
- Deadhead to promote continued blooming; may reseed
- Space generously to allow for good air circulation
- Height: 20-24 inches
- Width: 12-18 inches
- Annual in all zones (seems to die in fall no matter how warm):
Zones 2-8: Plant in spring after danger of frost has passed; collect seed in fall for planting the following spring; discard plants after killing frost.
Zones 9-11: Plant in spring or sow seeds in fall when ripe; discard plants in fall.
Beautiful Bathroom Redos on a Budget 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.