Find out about 17 plant varieties and how to care for them in specific zones.
More in Outdoors
- Annual with 7-inch yellow or bronze daisy-like flowers with maroon-burgundy centers
- Plant in well-drained soil
- Plant in full sun
- Deadhead to promote continued blooming; may reseed
- Space generously to allow for good air circulation
- Height: 20-24 inches
- Width: 12-18 inches
- Annual in all zones (seems to die in fall no matter how warm):
Zones 2-8: Plant in spring after danger of frost has passed; collect seed in fall for planting the following spring; discard plants after killing frost.
Zones 9-11: Plant in spring or sow seeds in fall when ripe; discard plants in fall.
Building a Garden Pergola (01:00)
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
Stark to Inviting Bath Part 1 (06:06)
A Stained-Glass Jewel Reborn (00:03:52)
Dropped Ceilings and Graffiti (00:02:53)
From Pantry to Pampered Bath (00:04:18)
Michael Symon (00:20:01)
Country Kitchen Cabinets Pt 3 (06:00)
Sunroom Bench From Salvage (00:04:23)
Laminate Luxury 18 Photos
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
Office Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.