Find out about 17 plant varieties and how to care for them in specific zones.
More in Outdoors
- Annual with 7-inch yellow or bronze daisy-like flowers with maroon-burgundy centers
- Plant in well-drained soil
- Plant in full sun
- Deadhead to promote continued blooming; may reseed
- Space generously to allow for good air circulation
- Height: 20-24 inches
- Width: 12-18 inches
- Annual in all zones (seems to die in fall no matter how warm):
Zones 2-8: Plant in spring after danger of frost has passed; collect seed in fall for planting the following spring; discard plants after killing frost.
Zones 9-11: Plant in spring or sow seeds in fall when ripe; discard plants in fall.
Powder Room Conversion (00:03:59)
Wood Floor Installation Tips (00:01:00)
Building a Retaining Wall (03:35)
Updating a Kitchen Layout (00:01:00)
Building a Concrete Countertop (00:10:18)
Storm Panels Protect Windows (00:01:00)
Kitchen Rescue (01:33)
Rusty Porcelain Sink Repair (00:03:15)
Build a Reclaimed Wood Cabinet (00:01:00)
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
How to Choose Paint Color Schemes 17 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Outdoor Water Features 20 Photos
10 Runway-Ready Carpeted Staircases 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.