Here's a list of 12 plant varieties and their ideal situation for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
- Shrub with oblong, glossy leaves and cymes of yellow, orange, pink or red flowers from spring to autumn.
- Plant in rich, moist, but well-drained soil.
- Prefers warm temperatures from 65-85 degrees and high humidity.
- Water frequently during growing season, but sparingly in winter.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Height: 3 feet
- Width: 3 feet
- Patio or Houseplant in zones 2-8
- Hardy in USDA zones 9-11
Zones 2-8: Container grow plant and keep indoors or in heated greenhouse; move outside when temperatures remain above 70 degrees; place by bright window with high humidity during cold weather.
Zones 9-11: Plant in spring in full sun to partial shade; mulch to conserve moisture; water frequently during growing season and lightly during winter months.
Concrete Countertops (00:03:24)
Wow! What a Workshop (20:00)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Plumb-It Extendable Level (01:16)
Redwood BBQ Grill Island (00:01:00)
Spacing Decking Boards (00:48)
Selecting the Right Tile Size (01:28)
Painting with Dark Colors (01:00)
Grouting Tile (02:42)
Easy Ceiling Fan Installation (03:36)
How To Make a Coffee Bean Backsplash 14 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
Pictures of Beautiful Bathtubs 36 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
How To Make a Faux-Leather Headboard 10 Photos
How To Make Boot Socks From Old T-Shirts 32 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.