Learn about 15 plants and the planting information for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls'--Silver Scrolls Coral Bells
- Herbaceous evergreen perennial with light pink-purple leaves and green-silver veins
- White stalks of flowers in spring
- Plant in partial shade in organic, well-drained soil
- Fertilize in spring; divide in spring, if needed, when new foliage appears
- Height: 9-12 inches
- Width: 9-12 inches, slowly spreading
- Hardy in USDA zones 4-9
Zones 4-4: Plant in spring to avoid winter heaving; plant in partial shade; avoid exposure to salt; mulch heavily after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zones 6-8: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zone 9: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch in fall; pull back mulch in spring.
Prepping a Paver Patio Base (00:01:00)
How to Cut Pergola Rafters (00:46)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
That '70s Kitchen (03:14)
Installing Siding (00:60)
Hardwood Floor Installation (00:04:10)
Hard-Partying Backyard (00:03:46)
Spa-Like Bathroom Renovation (03:22)
New Bathroom Sink Designs (01:56)
Recycling in the Garden (20:01)
Beautiful Bathroom Redos on a Budget 10 Photos
Top 10 DIY Dining Room Projects 10 Photos
10 Outdoor Rooms on a Budget 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.