Learn about 15 plants and the planting information for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls'--Silver Scrolls Coral Bells
- Herbaceous evergreen perennial with light pink-purple leaves and green-silver veins
- White stalks of flowers in spring
- Plant in partial shade in organic, well-drained soil
- Fertilize in spring; divide in spring, if needed, when new foliage appears
- Height: 9-12 inches
- Width: 9-12 inches, slowly spreading
- Hardy in USDA zones 4-9
Zones 4-4: Plant in spring to avoid winter heaving; plant in partial shade; avoid exposure to salt; mulch heavily after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zones 6-8: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zone 9: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch in fall; pull back mulch in spring.
Morning Off Refuels Ice (00:02:08)
Build a Nativity Yard Display (02:27)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Designing a Kitchen Island (01:11)
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Atom Smoke Alarm: Macro Design (00:01:04)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Secret Door (03:18)
Easily Build a Stone Fire Pit (03:02)
Cabinet Jack and Claw (01:15)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Indoors Out Patio Showcase 27 Photos
Seven Crashed Baths You Can't Miss 41 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.