Learn about 15 plants and the planting information for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls'--Silver Scrolls Coral Bells
- Herbaceous evergreen perennial with light pink-purple leaves and green-silver veins
- White stalks of flowers in spring
- Plant in partial shade in organic, well-drained soil
- Fertilize in spring; divide in spring, if needed, when new foliage appears
- Height: 9-12 inches
- Width: 9-12 inches, slowly spreading
- Hardy in USDA zones 4-9
Zones 4-4: Plant in spring to avoid winter heaving; plant in partial shade; avoid exposure to salt; mulch heavily after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zones 6-8: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zone 9: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch in fall; pull back mulch in spring.
Beautiful Backyard Makeovers 12 Photos
Container and Small-Space Gardening 10 Photos
How to Use Concrete/Cement Mixers 13 Photos
How to Lay a Brick Pathway 11 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Stylish and Unique Headboard Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.