Learn about 15 plants and the planting information for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls'--Silver Scrolls Coral Bells
- Herbaceous evergreen perennial with light pink-purple leaves and green-silver veins
- White stalks of flowers in spring
- Plant in partial shade in organic, well-drained soil
- Fertilize in spring; divide in spring, if needed, when new foliage appears
- Height: 9-12 inches
- Width: 9-12 inches, slowly spreading
- Hardy in USDA zones 4-9
Zones 4-4: Plant in spring to avoid winter heaving; plant in partial shade; avoid exposure to salt; mulch heavily after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zones 6-8: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zone 9: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch in fall; pull back mulch in spring.
Rustic Outdoor Kitchens (00:02:16)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Country Kitchen Countertops 3 (03:47)
How to Build a Playhouse Fort (00:06:41)
Storing Sports Equipment (01:02)
Scribing Base Molding (02:11)
Retractable Closet (01:50)
Paint Prep Primer (02:01)
Instant Sink Stopper Fix (01:47)
Replacing Rotten Wood (00:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Man Caves from Jason Cameron 17 Photos
Dock Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 35 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.