Learn about 15 plants and the planting information for specific zones.
More in Outdoors
Heuchera 'Silver Scrolls'--Silver Scrolls Coral Bells
- Herbaceous evergreen perennial with light pink-purple leaves and green-silver veins
- White stalks of flowers in spring
- Plant in partial shade in organic, well-drained soil
- Fertilize in spring; divide in spring, if needed, when new foliage appears
- Height: 9-12 inches
- Width: 9-12 inches, slowly spreading
- Hardy in USDA zones 4-9
Zones 4-4: Plant in spring to avoid winter heaving; plant in partial shade; avoid exposure to salt; mulch heavily after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zones 6-8: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch after first frost; pull back mulch in spring.
Zone 9: Plant in spring; plant in partial shade; mulch in fall; pull back mulch in spring.
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
Postage-Stamp Yard (01:36)
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
How to Install a Paver Patio (04:54)
Dan Patrick (20:01)
2X4 Basics Workbench Kit (00:01:51)
Faux Marble Tabletop (02:43)
Backed Into a Corner (20:00)
Wall Clock (20:00)
Kris Humphris' Man Cave (00:03:53)
10 Ultra-Dreamy Decks 10 Photos
11 Inviting Colors to Paint a Front Door 11 Photos
Jimmie Johnson's Man Cave Gift 9 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.