Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Rubidor' – Rubidor Weigela
- Bright neon-green foliage with cranberry red flowers
- Easy to grow
- Sun to partial shade
- Cold hardiness –30 to –20F
- 46 to 60 inches — width about the same
- Zones 4 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning.
Glazing Your Kitchen Cabinets (03:18)
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Avalanche Snow Rake (01:09)
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
Second Winners' Transformation (01:32)
Flipside Showerhead (01:32)
Get Great TV Picture Quality (00:01:00)
Sanding for a Distressed Look (02:04)
Resurfacing a Garage Floor (01:02)
Stone Veneer Fireplace Facade (00:03:18)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 46 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
How to Lay a Gravel Pathway 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.