Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Rubidor' – Rubidor Weigela
- Bright neon-green foliage with cranberry red flowers
- Easy to grow
- Sun to partial shade
- Cold hardiness –30 to –20F
- 46 to 60 inches — width about the same
- Zones 4 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning.
Dan Patrick (20:01)
Triple Decker Retaining Walls (04:00)
Easily Build a Stone Fire Pit (03:02)
Retaining Wall Materials (00:39)
Kitchen Cabinets Full Project (10:22)
Peel-and-Stick Tile Backsplash (00:02:06)
Outdoor Kitchen (04:51)
Mediterranean Patio (20:01)
Salvaged Dining Room Table (00:04:25)
Mudding and Taping (01:24)
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
Perennials That Love Sun 18 Photos
Cabinets from Kitchen Impossible 15 Photos
12 Budget-Friendly Backyards 12 Photos
Small Yards, Big Designs 10 Photos
Kitchen Design: 11 Great Floor Plans 11 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.