Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Rubidor' – Rubidor Weigela
- Bright neon-green foliage with cranberry red flowers
- Easy to grow
- Sun to partial shade
- Cold hardiness –30 to –20F
- 46 to 60 inches — width about the same
- Zones 4 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning.
Stylish Urban Kitchen (00:02:51)
Faux Painting Techniques (01:02)
Blog Cabin 2014 Family Room (00:02:07)
Bathroom Redo on a Budget (00:03:35)
Versatile Automotive Tools (04:07)
BioBased Spray Foam Insulation (00:01:01)
Prepare Sink for Installation (01:51)
Pedestal Sink Installation (01:12)
Creative Scrap Uses (04:50)
How to Build Custom Shutters (00:55)
Chillaxation Man Caves 26 Photos
How To Make a Classic Wedding Veil 15 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.