Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Spiraea japonica 'Magic Carpet' – Magic Carpet Spirea
- Beautiful pink flowers with light-green foliage, tipped with red
- Russet red fall color
- Widely adaptable soil
- Full sun to part shade
- Small shrub — 1.5 feet high by a 2-foot spread
- Cold hardy –30 to –20F
- Zones 3 to 8
- Regular watering is needed until established.
- Annually, cut the entire plant back 1/2 to 2/3rd — late fall to early spring when the plant is dormant.
- Then, remove any large, old canes as close to the ground as possible, which will stimulate new sprouts to develop.
Morning Off Refuels Ice (00:02:08)
Build a Nativity Yard Display (02:27)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Designing a Kitchen Island (01:11)
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Atom Smoke Alarm: Macro Design (00:01:04)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Secret Door (03:18)
Easily Build a Stone Fire Pit (03:02)
Cabinet Jack and Claw (01:15)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Indoors Out Patio Showcase 27 Photos
Seven Crashed Baths You Can't Miss 41 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.