Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Spiraea japonica 'Magic Carpet' – Magic Carpet Spirea
- Beautiful pink flowers with light-green foliage, tipped with red
- Russet red fall color
- Widely adaptable soil
- Full sun to part shade
- Small shrub — 1.5 feet high by a 2-foot spread
- Cold hardy –30 to –20F
- Zones 3 to 8
- Regular watering is needed until established.
- Annually, cut the entire plant back 1/2 to 2/3rd — late fall to early spring when the plant is dormant.
- Then, remove any large, old canes as close to the ground as possible, which will stimulate new sprouts to develop.
Tips for Planning Garden Beds (00:01:54)
Windowsill Repair (04:03)
Shower Stall Design Options (00:01:00)
Wedding Guest Book (04:47)
Dining Booth Table (02:53)
Pantry Organization Tips (00:00:59)
Remax: Stone Mailbox Surround (01:02)
Granite Countertop Options (00:00:60)
Rustic Paver Walkway (02:21)
How To Clad a Kitchen Island 7 Photos
10 Unique Ideas for Wedding Guest Books 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.