Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Rustic Outdoor Kitchens (00:02:16)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Country Kitchen Countertops 3 (03:47)
How to Build a Playhouse Fort (00:06:41)
Storing Sports Equipment (01:02)
Scribing Base Molding (02:11)
Retractable Closet (01:50)
Paint Prep Primer (02:01)
Instant Sink Stopper Fix (01:47)
Replacing Rotten Wood (00:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Man Caves from Jason Cameron 17 Photos
Dock Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 35 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.