Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Retaining Walls 101 (02:51)
Garage Organization Tips (00:02:14)
Tile Floor (03:03)
Stained Concrete Flooring (00:00:30)
Building a Padded Headboard (01:00)
Space-Saving Storage Ideas (00:01:00)
Autumn Lawn Care (00:01:04)
Unwelcome Demo Surprise (00:04:00)
Low-Voltage Outdoor Lighting (00:01:06)
Installing Surround Sound (01:00)
12 Ways to Upcycle Old Neckties 12 Photos
How To Build Hanging Dock Hammocks 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
Laminate Luxury 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.