Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
How to Make Hanging Halloween Ghosts 11 Photos
Blog Cabin 2013: Before the Renovation 99 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: On Site in Winter Haven 17 Photos
13 Elegant Iron Staircases 13 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.