Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
A Look at Blog Cabin 2014 (00:02:00)
Under-Deck Lattice (05:26)
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Cutting Flagstone (01:39)
Building Iron-Pipe Shelving (00:01:00)
Upgrading Vanity Plumbing (01:23)
Repair a Running Toilet (02:01)
Fold-Away Changing Table (02:05)
Bathroom Sink Removal (00:01:45)
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
10 Designer Bathrooms Fit for Royalty 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.