Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Installing Hardwood Flooring (00:01:00)
Create a Custom Kitchen Island (00:01:00)
Stanley Fat Max Extreme FuBar (00:01:17)
Nail Gun Basics (02:03)
Bamboo Options in Kitchen (00:01:00)
Green-With-Envy Kitchen Redo (03:55)
A Rustic Bath With a Fireplace (00:03:21)
Setting Deck Support Posts (01:39)
Pathways to Nowhere (03:26)
Adding Texture to Walls 3 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
15 Amazing Gingerbread Houses 15 Photos
Top 10 DIY Dining Room Projects 10 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 15 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.