Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Decked-Out Decks and Patios (20:00)
Install a Tile Floor (01:00)
HDMI Cables: Splurge or Skimp? (00:01:00)
Irregular Stone Floor (01:35)
The Law Job (20:00)
Family-Friendly Front Yard (00:03:52)
Installing a Security Light (01:02)
Load Bearing Wall Removal (01:47)
Cheap to Chic (20:00)
Custom Height Cabinets (01:39)
Bathroom Flooring Ideas 15 Photos
10 Designer Bathrooms Fit for Royalty 10 Photos
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
The Elements of a Great Outdoor Space 10 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
10 Things You Must Know About Ponds 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.