Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Winterizing Doors (03:53)
Motorcycle Bill (00:01:43)
Weatherproofing Doors (04:50)
Carving Wood Caricatures (03:51)
Transitioning Hardwood Floors (00:01:14)
Step 3: Hang the Crown Molding (03:53)
Warmer, More Welcoming Kitchen (00:03:15)
Finishing a Concrete Counter (00:01:47)
Curved Serving Bar (01:00)
New Floating Kitchen Floor (04:54)
Small Bathroom Storage Solutions 8 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.