Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Front-Porch Bench (01:47)
Laying a Stone-Paver Patio (00:01:00)
Creating a Paneled Headboard (01:02)
How to Cut Pergola Rafters (00:46)
Creek With Two Floating Decks (00:01:02)
Mobile Room Divider (20:00)
Shed Turned Playhouse (00:03:49)
Gardening for Everyone (20:02)
Tongue-and-Groove Wainscoting (01:14)
Easily Install Laminate Floors (00:42)
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.