Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Morning Off Refuels Ice (00:02:08)
Build a Nativity Yard Display (02:27)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Designing a Kitchen Island (01:11)
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Atom Smoke Alarm: Macro Design (00:01:04)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Secret Door (03:18)
Easily Build a Stone Fire Pit (03:02)
Cabinet Jack and Claw (01:15)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Indoors Out Patio Showcase 27 Photos
Seven Crashed Baths You Can't Miss 41 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.