Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Remove Wallpaper Full Project (08:59)
Luxurious Linen Finish (02:10)
Hide Basement Support Columns (00:01:00)
Installing a Tub Surround (01:00)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
Simple Pergola Kit (00:57)
How to Cut Pergola Rafters (00:46)
Basics on Retaining Walls (00:01:00)
Vinyl Siding Installation Tips (01:58)
How To Build a Live Oak Chandelier 19 Photos
Fancy Flights of Stairs 4 Photos
How to Make a Kitchen Herb Garden 8 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.