Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela florida 'Brigela' – Florida French Lace Weigela
- A new variegated variety with leaves that are a combination of dark green with a thick, lime-green margin; deep scarlet red flowers.
- A new selection from Andre Briant of France released in the U.S. in the spring of 1999.
- Height, 4 to 6; 4 feet spread
- Zones 4 or 5 to 8
- All are happy in full sun especially shrubs with dark plum foliage — they need the sun to keep their color.
- They love good drainage.
- Fertilize in spring
- Prune after flowering to retain shape of young branches and prune old growth to the ground. The dwarf variety requires little or no pruning
Wood Install 101 (04:06)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Go Creative With Bath Flooring (00:01:00)
Mudroom- Part 1 (06:29)
Convert Wood Fireplace to Gas (00:01:00)
Whimsical Fence and Arbor (08:37)
Tiki Hut Bar (01:50)
DIY Portable Kitchen Cart (00:01:00)
How to Use a Gas Compactor (02:05)
Fish Net Craft Ideas (03:08)
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
How To Replace a Bathroom Light Fixture 11 Photos
The Most Commonly Used Landscaping Tools 12 Photos
Rock Landscaping Ideas 8 Photos
Nature's Garden Helpers 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.