Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Weigela 'Midnight Wine'
- New cultivar — a dwarf version of 'Wine and Roses'
- Dark metallic burgundy-purple foliage and pink flowers that bloom in the spring and fall.
- Full sun for best foliage color
- Neat, easy-to-care-for plant
- 18 to 24 inches high — and 24 to 26 inches wide
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
nPower Peg (00:01:07)
Chemical Furniture Strippers (06:13)
Earth-Friendly Marmoleum (04:28)
Suburban Spa (20:00)
Precise Deck Board Spacing (01:21)
Window Install (01:00)
Digital Thermostat for HVAC (03:25)
Stop Bugging Me (20:00)
A Seriously Upscale Downstairs (20:00)
How to Make a Brooch Bridal Bouquet 11 Photos
Adding Texture to Walls 3 Photos
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
19 Upcycling Projects from Salvage Dawgs 25 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.