Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Meilland Star Roses Traviata® Romantica®
- A breed of roses that are bred to be hardy, notably disease resistant and lush.
- 'Traviata' is the newest of the Romantica series. It has clear, vibrant red double flowers
- The blossoms are supposed to smell like apples.
- There's really very little care to these roses, but they do love to be fertilized every month from mid-to-late spring until early fall.
- In the winter, mulch well.
- Remove the mulch in the spring and prune away the dead brown branches.
Retaining Walls 101 (02:51)
Garage Organization Tips (00:02:14)
Tile Floor (03:03)
Stained Concrete Flooring (00:00:30)
Building a Padded Headboard (01:00)
Space-Saving Storage Ideas (00:01:00)
Autumn Lawn Care (00:01:04)
Unwelcome Demo Surprise (00:04:00)
Low-Voltage Outdoor Lighting (00:01:06)
Installing Surround Sound (01:00)
12 Ways to Upcycle Old Neckties 12 Photos
How To Build Hanging Dock Hammocks 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
Laminate Luxury 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.