Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Meilland Star Roses Traviata® Romantica®
- A breed of roses that are bred to be hardy, notably disease resistant and lush.
- 'Traviata' is the newest of the Romantica series. It has clear, vibrant red double flowers
- The blossoms are supposed to smell like apples.
- There's really very little care to these roses, but they do love to be fertilized every month from mid-to-late spring until early fall.
- In the winter, mulch well.
- Remove the mulch in the spring and prune away the dead brown branches.
Beautiful Bathroom Redos on a Budget 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.