Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Meilland Star Roses Traviata® Romantica®
- A breed of roses that are bred to be hardy, notably disease resistant and lush.
- 'Traviata' is the newest of the Romantica series. It has clear, vibrant red double flowers
- The blossoms are supposed to smell like apples.
- There's really very little care to these roses, but they do love to be fertilized every month from mid-to-late spring until early fall.
- In the winter, mulch well.
- Remove the mulch in the spring and prune away the dead brown branches.
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Second-Story Restored Deck (00:02:03)
Taking Back Bedroom (20:02)
The Williams Project (20:00)
Say Good-Bye to Bifold Doors (00:01:00)
Spice-Scented Kitchen Pad (00:44)
Magic Master Bedroom Makeover (00:03:24)
Kris Humphris' Man Cave (00:03:53)
Dramatic Floor Lamp Makeover (02:20)
Steampunk Christmas Decorating Ideas 15 Photos
Cost-Cutting Kitchen Remodeling Ideas 10 Photos
Tips on Installing Vinyl Siding 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.