Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Meilland Star Roses Traviata® Romantica®
- A breed of roses that are bred to be hardy, notably disease resistant and lush.
- 'Traviata' is the newest of the Romantica series. It has clear, vibrant red double flowers
- The blossoms are supposed to smell like apples.
- There's really very little care to these roses, but they do love to be fertilized every month from mid-to-late spring until early fall.
- In the winter, mulch well.
- Remove the mulch in the spring and prune away the dead brown branches.
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
Under-Deck Lattice (05:26)
Super Simple Laminate Ceiling (04:37)
Electrical Safety Devices (02:24)
Horse- and Gym-Themed Bedrooms (00:03:34)
Load-Bearing Beam Installation (02:54)
Door Frame and Jamb Removal (01:32)
Cabinets: Storage Accessories (00:02:08)
Flat-Screen TV Stand (02:48)
Under Stairs Closet (20:00)
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
How to Lay a Gravel Pathway 8 Photos
Teenage Girl's Goth-Style Bathroom 9 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.