Knowing specific information about plants is important in order to care for them properly. The experts share how to care for each plant.
More in Outdoors
Meilland Star Roses Traviata® Romantica®
- A breed of roses that are bred to be hardy, notably disease resistant and lush.
- 'Traviata' is the newest of the Romantica series. It has clear, vibrant red double flowers
- The blossoms are supposed to smell like apples.
- There's really very little care to these roses, but they do love to be fertilized every month from mid-to-late spring until early fall.
- In the winter, mulch well.
- Remove the mulch in the spring and prune away the dead brown branches.
Building a Deck Bench (01:02)
Link Deck Tile System (00:01:46)
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
Add Shade With a Pergola (00:01:00)
Mediterranean Patio (20:01)
Kreg Jig K3 Master System (01:48)
Hardwood Moisture Damage (00:50)
Sitting Lodge (00:01:16)
Canal Brick Courtyard (20:00)
DIY Tire Swings (03:23)
Garden Water Features 12 Photos
Front Porch Ideas from Rate My Space 7 Photos
10 Wedding Shower Games and Activities 10 Photos
The Best Outdoor Rooms from Indoors Out 16 Photos
Garages Beyond the Ordinary 9 Photos
10 Things You Must Know About Ponds 10 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.