Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients, making sure the chicken liver is well-coated. The dough should be stiff, but if it's too dry, add a little more chicken broth.
3. Form the dough into pea- to marble-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
4. With the tip of a spoon, press a tiny indentation into the top of each ball.
5. With a spoon, carefully drip a few drops of chicken broth in each indentation.
6. Bake the treats for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Holiday Garland (04:25)
2013 Innovative DIY Products (00:03:11)
Convert Wood Fireplace to Gas (00:01:00)
Wild West Entertainment Center (02:34)
Vanity Installation Essentials (01:45)
Filters and Ductwork (05:35)
Hydroponic Gardening (19:59)
Rocking the Fireplace Part 2 (05:42)
Smart Strip Paint Remover (01:01)
12 Bathrooms: Ideas You'll Love 12 Photos
The 10 Most-Pinned DIY Gift Ideas 10 Photos
Pergolas and Other Outdoor Structures 24 Photos
11 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters 11 Photos
How to Countersink a Screw 4 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
Nature's Garden Helpers 10 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.