Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients, making sure the chicken liver is well-coated. The dough should be stiff, but if it's too dry, add a little more chicken broth.
3. Form the dough into pea- to marble-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
4. With the tip of a spoon, press a tiny indentation into the top of each ball.
5. With a spoon, carefully drip a few drops of chicken broth in each indentation.
6. Bake the treats for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Stylish Urban Kitchen (00:02:51)
Faux Painting Techniques (01:02)
Blog Cabin 2014 Family Room (00:02:07)
Bathroom Redo on a Budget (00:03:35)
Versatile Automotive Tools (04:07)
BioBased Spray Foam Insulation (00:01:01)
Prepare Sink for Installation (01:51)
Pedestal Sink Installation (01:12)
Creative Scrap Uses (04:50)
How to Build Custom Shutters (00:55)
Chillaxation Man Caves 26 Photos
How To Make a Classic Wedding Veil 15 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.