Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients, making sure the chicken liver is well-coated. The dough should be stiff, but if it's too dry, add a little more chicken broth.
3. Form the dough into pea- to marble-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
4. With the tip of a spoon, press a tiny indentation into the top of each ball.
5. With a spoon, carefully drip a few drops of chicken broth in each indentation.
6. Bake the treats for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Add Value With a Fire Pit (00:01:13)
How to Build a Work Table (01:06)
Build an Adirondack Chair (00:01:00)
Ixxi Modular Picture Wall Art (00:01:33)
Bistro Kettle Boils Water Fast (00:01:05)
Updating a Half Bath (01:02)
How to Curve a Patio Edge (00:01:00)
Make Easy DIY French Doors (00:01:00)
Dreamy Patios and Decks 6 Photos
19 Sweet Salvage Upcycles 38 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
15 Easy-to-Make DIY Headboard Projects 15 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.