Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients, making sure the chicken liver is well-coated. The dough should be stiff, but if it's too dry, add a little more chicken broth.
3. Form the dough into pea- to marble-sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
4. With the tip of a spoon, press a tiny indentation into the top of each ball.
5. With a spoon, carefully drip a few drops of chicken broth in each indentation.
6. Bake the treats for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Rustic Outdoor Kitchens (00:02:16)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Country Kitchen Countertops 3 (03:47)
How to Build a Playhouse Fort (00:06:41)
Storing Sports Equipment (01:02)
Scribing Base Molding (02:11)
Retractable Closet (01:50)
Paint Prep Primer (02:01)
Instant Sink Stopper Fix (01:47)
Replacing Rotten Wood (00:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Man Caves from Jason Cameron 17 Photos
Dock Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 35 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.