Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Bathroom Technology (01:00)
Install a Wood Parquet Floor (01:00)
Installing a Mantel on Stone (00:03:53)
Super Suite! (20:00)
Installing a Vessel Sink (01:00)
The Joy of Outdoor Kitchens (02:21)
Perfect Pitch for a Patio (01:25)
Applying Stucco to DIY Project (00:01:00)
Installing Sliding Glass Doors (00:01:00)
How To Make a Coffee Bean Backsplash 14 Photos
15 Romantic Bathroom Designs 15 Photos
How To Make a Corset T-Shirt Dress 8 Photos
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
Outdoor Kitchens and Grilling Spaces 29 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.