Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Building a Garden Pergola (01:00)
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
Stark to Inviting Bath Part 1 (06:06)
A Stained-Glass Jewel Reborn (00:03:52)
Dropped Ceilings and Graffiti (00:02:53)
From Pantry to Pampered Bath (00:04:18)
Michael Symon (00:20:01)
Country Kitchen Cabinets Pt 3 (06:00)
Sunroom Bench From Salvage (00:04:23)
Laminate Luxury 18 Photos
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
Office Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.