Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Wood Install 101 (04:06)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Go Creative With Bath Flooring (00:01:00)
Mudroom- Part 1 (06:29)
Convert Wood Fireplace to Gas (00:01:00)
Whimsical Fence and Arbor (08:37)
Tiki Hut Bar (01:50)
DIY Portable Kitchen Cart (00:01:00)
How to Use a Gas Compactor (02:05)
Fish Net Craft Ideas (03:08)
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
How To Replace a Bathroom Light Fixture 11 Photos
The Most Commonly Used Landscaping Tools 12 Photos
Rock Landscaping Ideas 8 Photos
Nature's Garden Helpers 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.