Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Avalanche Snow Rake (01:09)
DIY Home Flashing Installation (00:01:00)
Scoring and Staining Concrete (02:55)
Installing Soffit Vents (01:00)
Karns-Repairing Hardwood Floor (02:08)
Colorful Cocina (04:04)
Stripping Paint (02:54)
Elegant Travertine Patio (00:02:46)
Door Frame and Jamb Removal (01:32)
Build a Custom Door Frame (00:01:00)
11 Hard-to-Kill Houseplants 11 Photos
Jimmie Johnson's Man Cave Gift 9 Photos
7 Staircases Painted to Perfection 7 Photos
How to Make an Upholstered Footboard 19 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.