Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Installing Carpet on Stairs (05:24)
The James House (00:03:27)
Installing Crown Molding (01:00)
Storage Shed (01:50)
Modern Wood Paneling System (04:52)
Best Shop Vacs for Woodworkers (04:23)
Build a Rustic Barn Door (00:01:00)
Easy Winterizing of Your Home (01:00)
Safe Outdoor Holiday Lighting (01:02)
Cutting Board 101 (02:43)
Kitchen Design Inspirations 10 Photos
10 Wedding Shower Games and Activities 10 Photos
11 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters 11 Photos
8 Steps to the Perfect Bathroom 8 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.