Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
Source: Liz Palika, author of The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oysters, carrots and tomato paste in a food processor or blender; puree until they form a smooth paste.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed mixture and the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
6. Flip the treats and bake for another five minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Add Value With a Fire Pit (00:01:13)
How to Build a Work Table (01:06)
Build an Adirondack Chair (00:01:00)
Ixxi Modular Picture Wall Art (00:01:33)
Bistro Kettle Boils Water Fast (00:01:05)
Updating a Half Bath (01:02)
How to Curve a Patio Edge (00:01:00)
Make Easy DIY French Doors (00:01:00)
Dreamy Patios and Decks 6 Photos
19 Sweet Salvage Upcycles 38 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
15 Easy-to-Make DIY Headboard Projects 15 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.