Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Cordless Six-Pound Chainsaw (00:01:08)
Create a Custom Kitchen Island (00:01:00)
Building Iron-Pipe Shelving (00:01:00)
Kitchen Accessories (04:36)
Build a Custom Door Frame (00:01:00)
Garage Metal-Sculpture Studio (00:03:52)
Unique Towel Bars (01:41)
Spa-Like Bathroom Renovation (03:22)
Painting Wood Paneling (03:31)
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
Best Crashed Baths from Bath Crashers 21 Photos
Floors from Kitchen Impossible 18 Photos
15 Amazing Gingerbread Houses 15 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: Before the Move 17 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.