Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Concrete Countertops (00:03:24)
Wow! What a Workshop (20:00)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Plumb-It Extendable Level (01:16)
Redwood BBQ Grill Island (00:01:00)
Spacing Decking Boards (00:48)
Selecting the Right Tile Size (01:28)
Painting with Dark Colors (01:00)
Grouting Tile (02:42)
Easy Ceiling Fan Installation (03:36)
How To Make a Coffee Bean Backsplash 14 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
Pictures of Beautiful Bathtubs 36 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
How To Make a Faux-Leather Headboard 10 Photos
How To Make Boot Socks From Old T-Shirts 32 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.