Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
A Sharp Edge (02:31)
Installing Hardwood Flooring (01:29)
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Step 3: Prep the Materials (02:16)
Tips for Preventing Mold (01:59)
Safety Speed Cut Panel Pro Saw (01:40)
Home Theater Hub (20:01)
Deck Water Features (00:52)
Cozy, Stylish Midcentury Bath (00:03:18)
Herbs and Sprouting Seeds 18 Photos
Stylish and Unique Headboard Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.