Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
Postage-Stamp Yard (01:36)
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
How to Install a Paver Patio (04:54)
Dan Patrick (20:01)
2X4 Basics Workbench Kit (00:01:51)
Faux Marble Tabletop (02:43)
Backed Into a Corner (20:00)
Wall Clock (20:00)
Kris Humphris' Man Cave (00:03:53)
10 Ultra-Dreamy Decks 10 Photos
11 Inviting Colors to Paint a Front Door 11 Photos
Jimmie Johnson's Man Cave Gift 9 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.