Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Powder Room Conversion (00:03:59)
Wood Floor Installation Tips (00:01:00)
Building a Retaining Wall (03:35)
Updating a Kitchen Layout (00:01:00)
Building a Concrete Countertop (00:10:18)
Storm Panels Protect Windows (00:01:00)
Kitchen Rescue (01:33)
Rusty Porcelain Sink Repair (00:03:15)
Build a Reclaimed Wood Cabinet (00:01:00)
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
How to Choose Paint Color Schemes 17 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Outdoor Water Features 20 Photos
10 Runway-Ready Carpeted Staircases 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.