Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Create a Custom Kitchen Island (00:01:00)
Glazing Your Kitchen Cabinets (03:18)
Subway-Tile Backsplash (00:02:51)
Josh Temple's Baseboard Tips (00:01:00)
Palatial Multi-Kitchen Home (00:01:28)
The Basics of Insulation (01:00)
Plaster Wall Repairs (01:38)
Retaining Wall Materials (00:39)
Clever Cabinet Storage (00:01:00)
Wine Rack (01:36)
12 Creative Headboards 12 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.