Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
Top 10 Water Features (20:01)
Step 6: Install Flooring (04:13)
Something Old, Something New (00:20:01)
Exterior Deck Tile System (01:11)
Making a Travertine Backsplash (02:37)
Tuscan Kitchen (04:21)
Building a Deck Bench (01:02)
Attic Bonus Room (20:00)
Mediterranean Waterfall (01:28)
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
Garden Water Features 12 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
Stunning Front-Yard Makeovers 6 Photos
Back Patio Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 32 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.