Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Retaining Walls 101 (02:51)
Garage Organization Tips (00:02:14)
Tile Floor (03:03)
Stained Concrete Flooring (00:00:30)
Building a Padded Headboard (01:00)
Space-Saving Storage Ideas (00:01:00)
Autumn Lawn Care (00:01:04)
Unwelcome Demo Surprise (00:04:00)
Low-Voltage Outdoor Lighting (00:01:06)
Installing Surround Sound (01:00)
12 Ways to Upcycle Old Neckties 12 Photos
How To Build Hanging Dock Hammocks 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
Laminate Luxury 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.