Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
This recipe was named for the cat of food blogger Amy R. at AmyBites. It's a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat's favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Installing a Hardwood Floor (04:05)
How to Set Pergola Posts (01:24)
Pallet Chair (01:00)
Backyard Tropical Retreats (03:46)
Taking the Inside Out (02:55)
Embossed Ceiling Rosette (03:32)
Creating a Rain Barrel (01:02)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
7 Budget Backsplash Projects 7 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: On Site in Winter Haven 17 Photos
Colorful Bathroom Designs You'll Love 25 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.