Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Rustic Outdoor Kitchens (00:02:16)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Country Kitchen Countertops 3 (03:47)
How to Build a Playhouse Fort (00:06:41)
Storing Sports Equipment (01:02)
Scribing Base Molding (02:11)
Retractable Closet (01:50)
Paint Prep Primer (02:01)
Instant Sink Stopper Fix (01:47)
Replacing Rotten Wood (00:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Man Caves from Jason Cameron 17 Photos
Dock Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 35 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.