Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Morning Off Refuels Ice (00:02:08)
Build a Nativity Yard Display (02:27)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Designing a Kitchen Island (01:11)
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Atom Smoke Alarm: Macro Design (00:01:04)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Secret Door (03:18)
Easily Build a Stone Fire Pit (03:02)
Cabinet Jack and Claw (01:15)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Indoors Out Patio Showcase 27 Photos
Seven Crashed Baths You Can't Miss 41 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.