Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Bathroom Technology (01:00)
Install a Wood Parquet Floor (01:00)
Installing a Mantel on Stone (00:03:53)
Super Suite! (20:00)
Installing a Vessel Sink (01:00)
The Joy of Outdoor Kitchens (02:21)
Perfect Pitch for a Patio (01:25)
Applying Stucco to DIY Project (00:01:00)
Installing Sliding Glass Doors (00:01:00)
How To Make a Coffee Bean Backsplash 14 Photos
15 Romantic Bathroom Designs 15 Photos
How To Make a Corset T-Shirt Dress 8 Photos
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
Outdoor Kitchens and Grilling Spaces 29 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.