Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Decked-Out Decks and Patios (20:00)
Install a Tile Floor (01:00)
HDMI Cables: Splurge or Skimp? (00:01:00)
Irregular Stone Floor (01:35)
The Law Job (20:00)
Family-Friendly Front Yard (00:03:52)
Installing a Security Light (01:02)
Load Bearing Wall Removal (01:47)
Cheap to Chic (20:00)
Custom Height Cabinets (01:39)
Bathroom Flooring Ideas 15 Photos
10 Designer Bathrooms Fit for Royalty 10 Photos
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
The Elements of a Great Outdoor Space 10 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
10 Things You Must Know About Ponds 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.