Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Concrete Countertops (00:03:24)
Wow! What a Workshop (20:00)
Stained Concrete (01:00)
Plumb-It Extendable Level (01:16)
Redwood BBQ Grill Island (00:01:00)
Spacing Decking Boards (00:48)
Selecting the Right Tile Size (01:28)
Painting with Dark Colors (01:00)
Grouting Tile (02:42)
Easy Ceiling Fan Installation (03:36)
How To Make a Coffee Bean Backsplash 14 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
Pictures of Beautiful Bathtubs 36 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
How To Make a Faux-Leather Headboard 10 Photos
How To Make Boot Socks From Old T-Shirts 32 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.