Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
2- Kerf Cuts (05:43)
Installing Laminate Flooring (07:28)
Remove Wallpaper Full Project (08:59)
Easy Glass Etching (04:15)
Log Cabin Kitchens (02:26)
Stress Cracks in Drywall (03:09)
Selecting the Right Tile Size (01:28)
Replacing a Wood Floor (01:08)
Build a Rustic Barn Door (00:01:00)
Step 3: Install the Top Rail (01:10)
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
11 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters 11 Photos
The Latest in Wall Covering Trends 8 Photos
How to Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking 12 Photos
Kitchen Design: 11 Great Floor Plans 11 Photos
How to Wrap a Gift in Floral Garland 5 Photos
Small-Kitchen Design Tips 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.