Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Installing Carpet on Stairs (05:24)
The James House (00:03:27)
Installing Crown Molding (01:00)
Storage Shed (01:50)
Modern Wood Paneling System (04:52)
Best Shop Vacs for Woodworkers (04:23)
Build a Rustic Barn Door (00:01:00)
Easy Winterizing of Your Home (01:00)
Safe Outdoor Holiday Lighting (01:02)
Cutting Board 101 (02:43)
Kitchen Design Inspirations 10 Photos
10 Wedding Shower Games and Activities 10 Photos
11 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters 11 Photos
8 Steps to the Perfect Bathroom 8 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.