Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Stone Fireplace Surround (05:32)
Build a Reclaimed Wood Cabinet (00:01:00)
Football Cave (00:20:01)
Indoor/Outdoor Lounge (20:00)
Step 1: Choose the Right Size (00:33)
Building Elegant Box Beams (02:39)
Sew a Duvet Cover (02:07)
On-the-Go Travel Humidifier (00:01:10)
Flooring Options (01:31)
Chalkboard Paint Ideas for the Kitchen 11 Photos
Colorful Bathroom Designs You'll Love 25 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
Small Bathroom Storage Solutions 8 Photos
20 Stylish Bathroom Storage Ideas 20 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.