Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Open House at the Dollar House (00:02:30)
Ceramic versus Porcelain Tile (02:30)
Cabinet Door Inserts (01:00)
Laminate Countertops (01:00)
Stylish Tile Porch Floor (00:05:21)
Espaliered Vine Disguises Wall (00:01:00)
Make Your Own Cedar Shutters (00:01:00)
Budget Laundry Room Makeover (00:04:12)
Warming Up With Earth Tones (03:12)
Painted Upholstery (02:00)
7 Budget Backsplash Projects 7 Photos
How to Host a Brunch Wedding Shower 28 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
Container and Small-Space Gardening 10 Photos
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
Blog Cabin 2012: February Update 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.