Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Installing a Hardwood Floor (04:05)
How to Set Pergola Posts (01:24)
Pallet Chair (01:00)
Backyard Tropical Retreats (03:46)
Taking the Inside Out (02:55)
Embossed Ceiling Rosette (03:32)
Creating a Rain Barrel (01:02)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
7 Budget Backsplash Projects 7 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: On Site in Winter Haven 17 Photos
Colorful Bathroom Designs You'll Love 25 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.