Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Make a Cornucopia Centerpiece (00:03:16)
Blog Cabin 2014 Original House (00:01:28)
Designer Headboard (04:20)
Building a Deck With Curves (03:45)
Outdoor Pool Table (01:13)
Wedding Scrapbook (04:57)
Taking Back Bedroom (20:02)
Renovating a Gutted House (03:58)
Winter Garden Tips (00:04:10)
Camp Kitchen and Fire Pit (03:53)
10 Things to Know Before Building a Deck 10 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
Make Leather Fringe Napkin Rings 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.