Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Ingenious Yard Nutcracker (04:53)
Step 3: Install the Top Rail (01:10)
Building a Deck With Curves (03:45)
Beadboard Alternative (01:00)
Home Theater Hub (20:01)
Flooring Overview (02:37)
Big Boy Budget Bedroom (03:58)
Updating a Fireplace (01:00)
Cool Floating Kitchen Shelves (04:55)
Build a Marble-Top Table (00:01:00)
How to Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking 12 Photos
Our Favorite Bedrooms From Rate My Space 10 Photos
Blog Cabin 2013: Final Stages of Framing 18 Photos
12 Creative Craft Room Storage Ideas 12 Photos
10 Ways to Upgrade Your Outdoor Spaces 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.