Baking homemade snacks for your dog or cat is a fun way to show you care. Follow these simple recipes for dog biscuits and cat treats so you'll know exactly what your pet is eating.
By Karin BeuerleinMore in Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
3. Stir oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. In a separate medium bowl, stir buttermilk, egg and applesauce.
5. Pour buttermilk mixture into the oats mixture.
6. Stir just until moist.
7. Stir in cherries (no need to thaw, they can go in frozen).
8. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool for five minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack.
11. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack before serving. Store in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
A Look at Blog Cabin 2014 (00:02:00)
Under-Deck Lattice (05:26)
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Cutting Flagstone (01:39)
Building Iron-Pipe Shelving (00:01:00)
Upgrading Vanity Plumbing (01:23)
Repair a Running Toilet (02:01)
Fold-Away Changing Table (02:05)
Bathroom Sink Removal (00:01:45)
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
10 Designer Bathrooms Fit for Royalty 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.