By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
TIP: Here’s what to do before calling an HVAC repair service.
1. Check filters and replace them, if necessary.
TIP: Clogged filters can disrupt airflow and lower performance.
2. Check supply and return vents for obstructions.
3. Clear debris around outdoor unit.
4. Make sure thermostat is in proper heating or cooling mode.
5. Replace thermostat batteries.
6. Make sure breakers, switches, and disconnects are in ‘ON’ position.
7. Leave fan on ‘continuous’ setting while waiting for repair service.
TIP: This keeps filtered air circulating and makes your home more comfortable.
Stylish Urban Kitchen (00:02:51)
Faux Painting Techniques (01:02)
Blog Cabin 2014 Family Room (00:02:07)
Bathroom Redo on a Budget (00:03:35)
Versatile Automotive Tools (04:07)
BioBased Spray Foam Insulation (00:01:01)
Prepare Sink for Installation (01:51)
Pedestal Sink Installation (01:12)
Creative Scrap Uses (04:50)
How to Build Custom Shutters (00:55)
Chillaxation Man Caves 26 Photos
How To Make a Classic Wedding Veil 15 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.