By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
TIP: Here’s what to do before calling an HVAC repair service.
1. Check filters and replace them, if necessary.
TIP: Clogged filters can disrupt airflow and lower performance.
2. Check supply and return vents for obstructions.
3. Clear debris around outdoor unit.
4. Make sure thermostat is in proper heating or cooling mode.
5. Replace thermostat batteries.
6. Make sure breakers, switches, and disconnects are in ‘ON’ position.
7. Leave fan on ‘continuous’ setting while waiting for repair service.
TIP: This keeps filtered air circulating and makes your home more comfortable.
Painting Garage Floors (00:60)
Window and Door Safety Tips (04:32)
Outdoor African Man Cave (00:03:09)
Country Kitchen Countertops 4 (05:15)
Concrete Repairs (02:47)
Grills Get Hotter Than Ever (02:04)
Cork Tiles (01:00)
Digital Laminate Countertops (00:01:24)
Victorian Wallpaper (03:43)
Faux Denim Paint (04:17)
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Homemade Pet Treats and Recipes 5 Photos
How to Install Bifold Closet Doors 10 Photos
Kitchen Impossible Backsplash Gallery 23 Photos
6 Clever Ways to Hide a Guest Bed 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.