By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Quart plastic bags
Tablet and/or smart phone
Flight and hotel apps
Portable electronics charger
1. To save time, keep pre-packed sets of electronics gear, toiletries, and carry-on liquids.
2. Hang travel shelf in closet or cabinet for storing them.
TIP: Install braces to hold shelf.
3. Make checklist of items to pack and mark each off as you put it into bag.
4. Roll clothes to save space and prevent wrinkles.
5. Pack dirty shoes in old shower cap.
6. Download apps to smart phone or tablet for hotel information and flight tracking.
7. Carry portable electronics charger or power-splitter for sharing electrical outlets in airports.
8. Take only bank and credit cards you need for trip.
9. Notify bank and card companies of travel dates and destinations; otherwise, cards could be refused.
10. Install battery-powered camera tied to smart phone app.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.