Wall Plugs and Fasteners
Unless you are using masonry screws, a wall plug is required to secure a fastener that is inserted into masonry. Wall plugs are also needed to make strong connections on hollow walls such as stud walls.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Tips for Summer Yard Maintenance
- Tips for Watering Lawn in Summer
- Plants That Bloom in Summer
- Foolproof Color for the Summer Garden
- Flavorful Herbs Enhance Summer Dishes