Wall Plugs and Fasteners
Unless you are using masonry screws, a wall plug is required to secure a fastener that is inserted into masonry. Wall plugs are also needed to make strong connections on hollow walls such as stud walls.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Spring Home Maintenance Guide
- Spring Colors for the Garden
- Keeping Lawn and Garden Tools in Shape
- Flowering Bulbs Planted in Spring
- Quick-Growing Spring and Fall Vegetables