Cut Perfect Holes With a Python Cutter
This cool tool might make you want to toss away your keyhole saw.
- The Python Cutter cuts perfect holes for outlets in a wall and includes templates for cutting different outlets.
- A tool with a level on the front helps ensure that your outlet is straight, while the vacuum keeps the tool attached to the wall and sucks up the dust made by the cut. The vacuum also ensures that the cutting process causes no damage to the exterior if the wall.
- A router is included for cutting the holes.
- The kit also has a rod that you can lock in to set the height of the outlet. When you move to the next outlet in the room, the rod will place it at the same height as the previous outlet.
Tips on Choosing a Shop Heater
Need a heater in the workshop? Use this expert advice to choose the right one for your space.
Tips on Installing a Sprinkler System
Before you begin installing an irrigation system, keep in mind that a lot of planning is going to be involved. Use these tips to make your installation go smoothly.
Hoses, Sprinklers and Watering Accessories
Here's the dirt on garden hoses, specialized attachments, sprinklers, watering accessories, and how to tame an unruly hose.
Plumbing Emergency Tips
Ed the Plumber offers tips on the tools needed to make a plumber's emergency kit and what to do during plumbing emergencies.
Basic Pipe Tips
The plumbing system in your home is simpler than you might think. Find straightforward information about pipes, fittings and the fundamentals of plumbing repair.
Plumbing and Cleaning Tips
Take a look at these helpful tips for those accomplishing those home DIY projects.
Tips on Determining Hard Water
Too much of the same mineral will lead to hard water. Not only can the water smell and taste bad, it can also damage appliances. Here are a few tips to find out for sure if a home has hard water.
Tips on Choosing and Using a Generator
Not all generators are suitable for all jobs. Our DIY experts discuss how to pick the right generator for different tasks.
Get to Know Your Home's Electrical System
If you're building or remodeling, check out this expert advice on planning your home's electrical system.
The Best Ways to Run Power to the Outdoors
Run electricity outdoors conveniently and safely by taking power to an outbuilding or installing an outdoor socket outlet.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Spring Home Maintenance Guide
- Spring Colors for the Garden
- Keeping Lawn and Garden Tools in Shape
- Flowering Bulbs Planted in Spring
- Quick-Growing Spring and Fall Vegetables