Cut Perfect Holes With a Python Cutter
This cool tool might make you want to toss away your keyhole saw.
- The Python Cutter cuts perfect holes for outlets in a wall and includes templates for cutting different outlets.
- A tool with a level on the front helps ensure that your outlet is straight, while the vacuum keeps the tool attached to the wall and sucks up the dust made by the cut. The vacuum also ensures that the cutting process causes no damage to the exterior if the wall.
- A router is included for cutting the holes.
- The kit also has a rod that you can lock in to set the height of the outlet. When you move to the next outlet in the room, the rod will place it at the same height as the previous outlet.
The Best Ways to Run Power to the Outdoors
Run electricity outdoors conveniently and safely by taking power to an outbuilding or installing an outdoor socket outlet.
Get to Know Your Home's Electrical System
If you're building or remodeling, check out this expert advice on planning your home's electrical system.
Smart Power Outlet
This power switch was designed with a real-life workshop scenario in mind.
Control power switches using only your foot.
Wire and Metal Cutting Tools
Check out the variety of tools that can be used to cut through wire and metal materials.
DIY Electrical Safety
Working on or near a home's electrical system can be hazardous if you don't know the rules. Use these tips to learn how to work safely around electricity.
Tips on Choosing and Using a Generator
Not all generators are suitable for all jobs. Our DIY experts discuss how to pick the right generator for different tasks.
How to Identify Wiring
Being able to identify wiring makes electrical repairs easier. Use these tips to easily pinpoint problems and connect wires to the correct terminals when making repairs.
Heating Your Home: The Basics
Learn the basics about heat pumps and furnaces.
Products Featured in DIY Network's "I Want That" - Season 6
See a list of products featured in season 6 of the DIY Network series, I Want That.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Tips for Summer Yard Maintenance
- Tips for Watering Lawn in Summer
- Plants That Bloom in Summer
- Flavorful Herbs Enhance Summer Dishes
- Unusual Summer Perennials