All About Vises and Clamps
A vise is a simple and solid set of adjustable jaws that holds materials in position. It must be attached to a stable surface such as a workbench whereas a clamp is portable and can be used to hold together a variety of items.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Spring Home Maintenance Guide
- Spring Colors for the Garden
- Keeping Lawn and Garden Tools in Shape
- Quick-Growing Spring and Fall Vegetables
- Flowers and Shrubs That Bloom in Late Winter and Early Spring