Water Heater Maintenance Tips
Check out these tips for recognizing problems with a water heater and keeping it maintained.
- Brown water coming out of a hot water faucet could mean that the tank liner has ruptured.
- The pressure relief valve can leak because of too much pressure in the tank.
- Keeping the temperature above 125 degrees can cause damage.
- A thermal expansion tank will allow pressure to build up keeping it from damaging the tank.
- Installing a water and gas safety valve will shut down the water heater when it senses a problem.
Here are the basics on how to remove your old water heater and install a new one.
Valuable tips and general information are revealed for checking, flushing and maintaining a home's water heater.
Follow these tips for cleaning and repairing your outdoor deck.
Use these must-do fall maintenance tips to keep your house in shape and help keep you warm this winter.
Home heating systems that aren't properly maintained may be less than 50 percent efficient. Learn more about the importance of periodic furnace maintenance.
When the landscape is in full bloom, use these DIY yard care tips to keep it neat.