Types of Paint Sprayers
Paint sprayers can make almost any job easier – the key is matching the proper tool to the job.
Thinking beyond the ordinary paintbrush can open a whole new world of painting tool options. These sprayers can make almost any job easier – the key is matching the proper tool to the job.
- High pressure, low volume sprayer - this sprayer is gravity fed and works with a compressor. It has the capacity to spray a wide variety of finishes, but can over spray and splash back at times.
- High volume, low pressure sprayer - sold in most home repair centers and hardware stores. Offers less over spray and splash backs than high pressure, low volume models.
- Airless sprayer - a good choice for staining and waterproofing
- Airless spray paint roller - works like a paint roller, without the inconvenience of having to continuously refill your paint tray as you work.
- Diaphragm paint sprayer - works with five-gallon bucket to provide a continuous supply of paint