More in Home
Combination 110V electrical outlet/USB converters
Portable backup charger for cell phone
Smart phone app for garage door
Remote-control plug-ins for lights
Dry water glass
TIP: To make life simpler, simplify the small stuff.
1. Tack metallic strips inside drawers of cabinets to corral small metal objects like screws, nuts, paperclips, and small tools.
2. Label electronic cords with bread tags.
3. Replace conventional 110-volt electrical outlets with combination 110V/USB converters.
4. Away from home, recharge phone with portable backup charger.
5. Operate garage door remotely and monitor door openings and closing with smart phone app.
TIP: Install wifi hub in garage and attach sensor to door.
6. Install remote-control plug-ins to control lights via smart phone app.
7. Place mobile phone inside dry water glass to magnify wake-up alarm.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.