Online design tool
Drawer glides and drawers
Foldout ironing board
Drawer face screws
Screw-in, motion detector light
1. Use online tool to create your own custom closet design.
2. Use laser level to position steel track.
3. Hang vertical panels on track and attach fixed shelves.
4. Install glides on vertical panels for drawers.
5. Use pins to adjust shelves for shoes.
6. Double up on hanging rods to maximize storage.
7. Don’t forget accessories like slide-out racks for ties, belts, pants and scarves; foldout ironing board; valet pole for fresh-pressed outfits; and hidden hamper for dirty laundry.
8. For built-in look, install crown molding.
9. Install motion sensor in overhead light socket.
Add value and efficiency to your home by upgrading a walk-in closet with custom shelves, drawers, double hanging rods, and accessories.
Anchor closet with hutch or island.
Make sure you have enough space to open drawers.
Create separate his and her areas.
Match color and hardware finishes to home’s décor.
Secure it to wall studs.
Installation is easier with precut rods.