Tips for a Kitchen Ceiling Update
1. Measure and mark midpoints of walls and snap perpendicular chalk lines.
2. Apply contact cement to four tiles and let set up for a few minutes to make glue stick better.
3. Set first tile in one corner of center.
4. Press and click other three tiles into other three corners.
5. Set additional tiles around first four until ceiling is covered.
6. Trim last row with utility knife.
7. Attach molding to walls with finishing nails.
8. Install fixed track lights.
9. Hang mini pendants over island and counters.
If original opening is larger than new base, cover it with back plate.
Pendants should hang 28 to 32 inches over surface.