The Dirt on Herbs in a Landscape
Herbs aren't just for the windowsill anymore. Find out how basil, chives, rosemary and thyme can work double duty in the landscape as ornamentals, edibles and structural plants.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Tips for Summer Yard Maintenance
- Tips for Watering Lawn in Summer
- Plants That Bloom in Summer
- Foolproof Color for the Summer Garden
- Flavorful Herbs Enhance Summer Dishes