By Emily AndersonMore in Kitchen
Vertical cabinet dividers
Small stainless steel shelves
Wood screws or toggle bolts
1. Use dividers in deep drawers to organize pots, pans, and containers; get plate-stackers for extra plates.
2. Adjustable in-drawer dividers maximize storage for flatware and utensils.
3. Install shelf inserts in open cabinets to take advantage of unused vertical space.
4. Carousels give access to otherwise unused corner space.
5. A pullout system under sink lets you sort waste and recycle in same small area.
6. On walls, use magnetic strips to keep knives handy and safe.
7. Hang ‘S’ hooks on bar rods to hold often-used utensils.
8. For heavy pots and pans, install extra wall shelves.
TIP: Because of weight, be sure to attach shelves to wall studs.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.