By Emily AndersonMore in Kitchen
Vertical cabinet dividers
Small stainless steel shelves
Wood screws or toggle bolts
1. Use dividers in deep drawers to organize pots, pans, and containers; get plate-stackers for extra plates.
2. Adjustable in-drawer dividers maximize storage for flatware and utensils.
3. Install shelf inserts in open cabinets to take advantage of unused vertical space.
4. Carousels give access to otherwise unused corner space.
5. A pullout system under sink lets you sort waste and recycle in same small area.
6. On walls, use magnetic strips to keep knives handy and safe.
7. Hang ‘S’ hooks on bar rods to hold often-used utensils.
8. For heavy pots and pans, install extra wall shelves.
TIP: Because of weight, be sure to attach shelves to wall studs.
Creative Copper Trellis (01:00)
Marking Landscape Designs (02:02)
Fast Toilet Float Fix (02:22)
Deck Water Features (00:52)
Selecting The Proper Paint (02:01)
Budget Basement Project (07:46)
Showcase Fireplace With Mantel (00:01:00)
Gnarly '90s Bathroom Makeover (00:03:56)
Floating Floor Solutions (00:01:00)
Bathroom/Laundry Room Makeover (03:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
How to Make Two-Sided Fabric Bunting 7 Photos
10 Things You Must Know: Plumbing Leaks 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.