1. Fold the tinfoil and paper cupcake wrappers into quarters and eighths. Using the Amplify® Mixed Media Shears, trim them into the shape of a flower. Even with the multiple layers, you will still get a clean cut with these shears because they are designed to cut through thicker materials.
2. Use both the In Bloom Squeeze Punch and the Seal of Approval Squeeze punches to cut shapes from the tissue paper.
3. Insert several layers of tissue paper at a time into each punch. The squeeze punches have a unique, open design, allowing you to see what you are punching.
4. Layer four or five trimmed cupcake wrappers and the punched tissue paper shapes together. Punch a hole in the center of the bundle using the 3/16” eyelet setter from the Three-piece Eyelet Setter Set.
5. Remove the bulb from the light string and slot it into the hole through the cupcake wrappers. Replace the bulb and check that the flowers are held securely in place.