Bridal Favors: "Fore Ever" Golf Balls
Learn how to make "Fore Ever" golf ball party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry boxes
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.