Fairy Flower Dolls
Transform old dolls into fairy flower dolls.
Materials and Tools:
porcelain doll parts (head, arms and legs)
1 foam ball (proportioned to the doll parts)
small, medium and large silk flowers
foam glue or low-temp hot glue
extra embellishments: ribbons, rhinestones and small fairy wings
1. Attach the doll head and arms to the foam ball. Once they are in the correct position, hot-glue in place.
2. Break apart the silk flowers. Hot-glue the petals over the ball, filling in all spaces. At this point it's time to get creative, adding extra details around the doll’s head and hands. Add petals to make shoes, hats, sleeves, etc.
3. Hot-glue silk leaves around the plastic cup, overlapping the leaves until the cup surface is completely covered. Fill the cup with glass pebbles (for weight) and hot-glue the decorated ball onto the top of the cup.
4. Tie a ribbon around the cup. Glue wings, rhinestones and ribbons to the flower fairy for added embellishment.
Coffee Filter Flowers
Make bright, imaginative paper flowers from a surprising source.
Ribbon Flower Accents
Ribbon flowers can be used as decorative accents, gift tie-ons or gathered into a soft, elegant bouquet.
Bridal Favors: Porcelain Ornaments
Embossed hand-designed porcelain ornaments are a simple and affordable way to add a classic touch to bridal favors
Get mileage out of old denim by using pockets and inseams from old jeans to make a rugged denim-pocket bulletin board.
Garden Sphere Mosaic
DIY crafting experts show how to create a unique garden mosaic.
Folk Rag Doll
How to make a traditional folk rag doll, starting with the basic doll form made of fabric and stuffing.
Lawn animals made from logs, sticks and twigs can be quite expensive when purchased in garden shops and specialty stores. Here's how easy and economical it can be to make your own.
This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
A shadow box is a good way to display mementos from a trip.
Decorating Hair Accessories
Make beautiful creations from basic hair accessories by adding simple embellishments.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- Tips for Summer Yard Maintenance
- Tips for Watering Lawn in Summer
- Plants That Bloom in Summer
- Flavorful Herbs Enhance Summer Dishes
- Unusual Summer Perennials