Tips for Creating a Game Room
1. Mount TV on TV stand.
2. Set sofa 12 to 15 feet away.
3. Put down shaggy area rugs soft enough to sit or lie on.
4. Get coffee table trunk sturdy enough for propped feet.
5. Hang blackout curtains from old golf clubs to keep glaring light off TV screen.
6. Make coat rack out of family trophies mounted on floorboard from basketball court.
7. If you don’t have room for a bar, create a pub.
Watching sports and movies is twice the fun in a room designed for everyone.
Use ottomans, poufs, and side benches for extra seating and low tables.
Set narrow sideboard against wall for holding bottles and glasses; bring in bistro tables and bar stools.