Let your inner Bohemian loose with beaded cluster rings that show off personal artistic style and flavor.
Materials and Tools:
cluster or charm ring blank
silver-tone head pins
1. To create a charm, thread a head pin through one of the beads (if the beads are small, try putting two or three on each pin). Trim the head pin with wire-cutters, leaving just enough wire sticking out from the top of the pin to make a small loop with the round-nose pliers.
2. To make the ring, make a loop, leaving it slightly open, and link it to one of the loops on the ring blank. Close the loop with pliers.
3. Repeat steps until you are satisfied with the fullness of the ring, keeping in mind you can put more than one charm on each loop of the ring blank.
Learn how to take apart outdated earrings – even clip-ons from the thrift store – and transform them into fun finger rings.
Wire-Wrapped Ring Form
Here's one technique for creating a wire-wrapped ring.
Silver Fork Bracelet
These bracelets are a far cry from the irregular bent cutlery many of us wore in the '70s (or during the style comebacks since then).
This necklace relies on the "business end" of spoons, transforming a simple serving spoon into the base for a stylish pendant that also includes either an old earring or brooch.
Create a Teen Sensation With Rock-Star Necklaces
See how easy it is to make homemade resin jewelry.
Jewelry doesn't always have to come from a jewelry store. A lot of things such as necklaces and bracelets can be made from kits or from things you find at home.
Paper Couture Butterfly Necklaces
Jewelry can be made from just about anything, including plain old paper. With an inexpensive kit and a little imagination, these butterfly necklaces will really take flight.
Basic sewing knowledge and castoff buttons are all you need to create a one-of-a-kind bracelet.
How to Create a Jewelry Rack
How to create a funky jewelry rack from an old record player and magazine rack.
How to Make Resin Jewelry
Channel your inner rock star with easy and fun-to-make resin fashion jewelry.
We love to DIY. You love to DIY. Let's get together.More DIY Social
See the latest DIY projects, catch up on trends and meet more cool people who love to create.Make It. Fix It. Learn It. Find It.
- How to Compost Leaves
- Seasonal Gardening Planner
- Cloches and Cold Frames
- Make a Thanksgiving Floral Centerpiece
- Fall Decorating for the Front Yard
- Autumn Maintenance Tips