Tips for Troubleshooting Your HVAC
1. Check filters and replace them, if necessary.
2. Check supply and return vents for obstructions.
3. Clear debris around outdoor unit.
4. Make sure thermostat is in proper heating or cooling mode.
5. Replace thermostat batteries.
6. Make sure breakers, switches, and disconnects are in ‘ON’ position.
7. Leave fan on ‘continuous’ setting while waiting for repair service.
Here’s what to do before calling an HVAC repair service.
Clogged filters can disrupt airflow and lower performance.
This keeps filtered air circulating and makes your home more comfortable.