Tips for Making Life Simpler
1. Tack metallic strips inside drawers of cabinets to corral small metal objects like screws, nuts, paperclips, and small tools.
2. Label electronic cords with bread tags.
3. Replace conventional 110-volt electrical outlets with combination 110V/USB converters.
4. Away from home, recharge phone with portable backup charger.
5. Operate garage door remotely and monitor door openings and closing with smart phone app.
6. Install remote-control plug-ins to control lights via smart phone app.
7. Place mobile phone inside dry water glass to magnify wake-up alarm.
TIP: To make life simpler, simplify the small stuff.
TIP: Install wifi hub in garage and attach sensor to door.