Tips for Organizing Your Garage
1. Divide everything into categories
2. Hang closed cabinets to keep household and gardening supplies out of reach of children and pets.
3. Install adjustable hooks for tools and children’s vehicles.
4. Hang wire bins for small items.
5. Sink large S hooks into ceiling beams for bikes.
6. Clean floor.
7. Use LED markers or reflective paint to outline parking space for vehicles.
8. Mark spaces for large items like PWC and riding mowers
9. Use steel braces to suspend ceiling shelves for long items like ladders and ski poles.
Turn a cluttered garage into efficient storage for the entire family.
Sink them into wall studs.
Stick labels on outside.
Treat oil stains with car litter.