By Emily AndersonMore in Kitchen
Faux tin ceiling tiles
Fixed track lights
Mini pendant lights
1. Measure and mark midpoints of walls and snap perpendicular chalk lines.
2. Apply contact cement to four tiles and let set up for a few minutes to make glue stick better.
3. Set first tile in one corner of center.
4. Press and click other three tiles into other three corners.
5. Set additional tiles around first four until ceiling is covered.
6. Trim last row with utility knife.
7. Attach molding to walls with finishing nails.
8. Install fixed track lights.
TIP: If original opening is larger than new base, cover it with back plate.
9. Hang mini pendants over island and counters.
TIP: Pendants should hang 28 to 32 inches over surface.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.