More in Home Improvement
TIP: Keep ants and other insects out of your home with these proactive steps.
1.Caulk exterior cracks and gaps.
2. Stuff steel wool in small openings around pipes and wiring.
3. Test doors and windows by shutting them on dollar bill; if it pulls out easily, seals need replacing.
4. Rake leaves away from foundation.
5. To keep ants out of stone walks and patios, dig new footing.
6. Lay base of gravel and sand.
7. Place flagstones closely together.
8. Sweep polymeric sand into joints.
TIP: Seal polymeric sand with light spray of water.
9. Create perimeter of protection around home.
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
17 Clever Ideas for Small Baths 17 Photos
Top 10 DIY Dining Room Projects 10 Photos
DIY Weddings: Menu Ideas and Recipes 11 Photos
Beautiful Bathroom Redos on a Budget 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.