More in Home Improvement
TIP: Keep ants and other insects out of your home with these proactive steps.
1.Caulk exterior cracks and gaps.
2. Stuff steel wool in small openings around pipes and wiring.
3. Test doors and windows by shutting them on dollar bill; if it pulls out easily, seals need replacing.
4. Rake leaves away from foundation.
5. To keep ants out of stone walks and patios, dig new footing.
6. Lay base of gravel and sand.
7. Place flagstones closely together.
8. Sweep polymeric sand into joints.
TIP: Seal polymeric sand with light spray of water.
9. Create perimeter of protection around home.
Stylish Urban Kitchen (00:02:51)
Faux Painting Techniques (01:02)
Blog Cabin 2014 Family Room (00:02:07)
Bathroom Redo on a Budget (00:03:35)
Versatile Automotive Tools (04:07)
BioBased Spray Foam Insulation (00:01:01)
Prepare Sink for Installation (01:51)
Pedestal Sink Installation (01:12)
Creative Scrap Uses (04:50)
How to Build Custom Shutters (00:55)
Chillaxation Man Caves 26 Photos
How To Make a Classic Wedding Veil 15 Photos
Fun Wedding Ad Lib Games 3 Photos
6 Ways to Embellish Your Staircase 6 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.