More in Home Improvement
TIP: Keep ants and other insects out of your home with these proactive steps.
1.Caulk exterior cracks and gaps.
2. Stuff steel wool in small openings around pipes and wiring.
3. Test doors and windows by shutting them on dollar bill; if it pulls out easily, seals need replacing.
4. Rake leaves away from foundation.
5. To keep ants out of stone walks and patios, dig new footing.
6. Lay base of gravel and sand.
7. Place flagstones closely together.
8. Sweep polymeric sand into joints.
TIP: Seal polymeric sand with light spray of water.
9. Create perimeter of protection around home.
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Backyard Pergolas (20:00)
Tiling a Kitchen Backsplash (00:01:00)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
A Magical Transformation (20:01)
Paint Your Suitcase (02:10)
Stone Columns - Part 2 (07:15)
Handmade Violin Bow (20:00)
Installing a Tub Surround (01:02)
Staircase Rebuild Overview (03:49)
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
How to Choose Paint Color Schemes 17 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 46 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.