More in Home Improvement
TIP: Keep ants and other insects out of your home with these proactive steps.
1.Caulk exterior cracks and gaps.
2. Stuff steel wool in small openings around pipes and wiring.
3. Test doors and windows by shutting them on dollar bill; if it pulls out easily, seals need replacing.
4. Rake leaves away from foundation.
5. To keep ants out of stone walks and patios, dig new footing.
6. Lay base of gravel and sand.
7. Place flagstones closely together.
8. Sweep polymeric sand into joints.
TIP: Seal polymeric sand with light spray of water.
9. Create perimeter of protection around home.
Painting Garage Floors (00:60)
Window and Door Safety Tips (04:32)
Outdoor African Man Cave (00:03:09)
Country Kitchen Countertops 4 (05:15)
Concrete Repairs (02:47)
Grills Get Hotter Than Ever (02:04)
Cork Tiles (01:00)
Digital Laminate Countertops (00:01:24)
Victorian Wallpaper (03:43)
Faux Denim Paint (04:17)
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Homemade Pet Treats and Recipes 5 Photos
How to Install Bifold Closet Doors 10 Photos
Kitchen Impossible Backsplash Gallery 23 Photos
6 Clever Ways to Hide a Guest Bed 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.