By Emily AndersonMore in Electrical
Sound bars with wireless subwoofers
Professionally installed whole-home HD DVR system
Smart phone and tablet apps
USB outlet power strip
GFCI/USB port outlets
TIP: Minimize electronics conflicts with these home tech tips.
1. Install sound bars with wireless subwoofers on TVs to equalize sound quality.
2. Connect TVs to professionally installed whole-home HD DVR system.
3. Deliver music via companion satellite radio connection.
4. Use multi-room capacity to pause show in one room and pick it back up in another.
5. Use remote control locater function to keep up with remotes.
6. Have plenty of storage for recorded shows.
7. Download apps on smart phones and tablets for watching recorded shows and live broadcasts.
8. Create electronics parking station for storing and recharging electronic devices.
TIP: Replace regular outlets with GFCI/USB port outlets and install USB outlet power strips for multiple recharging.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.