By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Online vehicle search engine
Smart phone alert app
Vehicle email notification
Garage door app and notification
1. Don’t be overwhelmed by choices.
2. When cleaning your garage, look for new storage tools you never knew existed.
3. Use the same methods when shopping for your next vehicle.
4. Search by attributes rather than focusing on style or brand you already know.
5. Let online filters work for you; you’ll be notified every time new vehicle is listed or price drops.
5. Discover other automation like car that emails when oil needs changing and garage door that texts when it opens and closes.
Blog Cabin 2015: Pre-Makeover (00:01:30)
Outdoor Pizza Parlor, Part 2 (04:19)
Builder Grade to High Tech (00:03:33)
Building a Plank Walkway (01:23)
Caulking Application (01:00)
Installing Windows (02:37)
Framing a Plate-Glass Mirror (00:01:00)
Making Stock Cabinets Vintage (00:04:11)
Tiling Techniques (04:51)
Beadboard Installation (03:21)
Kitchen Impossible Backsplash Gallery 23 Photos
Small-Kitchen Design Tips 14 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.