By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Online vehicle search engine
Smart phone alert app
Vehicle email notification
Garage door app and notification
1. Don’t be overwhelmed by choices.
2. When cleaning your garage, look for new storage tools you never knew existed.
3. Use the same methods when shopping for your next vehicle.
4. Search by attributes rather than focusing on style or brand you already know.
5. Let online filters work for you; you’ll be notified every time new vehicle is listed or price drops.
5. Discover other automation like car that emails when oil needs changing and garage door that texts when it opens and closes.
Creative Copper Trellis (01:00)
Marking Landscape Designs (02:02)
Fast Toilet Float Fix (02:22)
Deck Water Features (00:52)
Selecting The Proper Paint (02:01)
Budget Basement Project (07:46)
Showcase Fireplace With Mantel (00:01:00)
Gnarly '90s Bathroom Makeover (00:03:56)
Floating Floor Solutions (00:01:00)
Bathroom/Laundry Room Makeover (03:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
How to Make Two-Sided Fabric Bunting 7 Photos
10 Things You Must Know: Plumbing Leaks 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.