By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Online vehicle search engine
Smart phone alert app
Vehicle email notification
Garage door app and notification
1. Don’t be overwhelmed by choices.
2. When cleaning your garage, look for new storage tools you never knew existed.
3. Use the same methods when shopping for your next vehicle.
4. Search by attributes rather than focusing on style or brand you already know.
5. Let online filters work for you; you’ll be notified every time new vehicle is listed or price drops.
5. Discover other automation like car that emails when oil needs changing and garage door that texts when it opens and closes.
Glazing Your Kitchen Cabinets (03:18)
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Avalanche Snow Rake (01:09)
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
Second Winners' Transformation (01:32)
Flipside Showerhead (01:32)
Get Great TV Picture Quality (00:01:00)
Sanding for a Distressed Look (02:04)
Resurfacing a Garage Floor (01:02)
Stone Veneer Fireplace Facade (00:03:18)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 46 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
How to Lay a Gravel Pathway 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.