By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Online vehicle search engine
Smart phone alert app
Vehicle email notification
Garage door app and notification
1. Don’t be overwhelmed by choices.
2. When cleaning your garage, look for new storage tools you never knew existed.
3. Use the same methods when shopping for your next vehicle.
4. Search by attributes rather than focusing on style or brand you already know.
5. Let online filters work for you; you’ll be notified every time new vehicle is listed or price drops.
5. Discover other automation like car that emails when oil needs changing and garage door that texts when it opens and closes.
Painting Garage Floors (00:60)
Window and Door Safety Tips (04:32)
Outdoor African Man Cave (00:03:09)
Country Kitchen Countertops 4 (05:15)
Concrete Repairs (02:47)
Grills Get Hotter Than Ever (02:04)
Cork Tiles (01:00)
Digital Laminate Countertops (00:01:24)
Victorian Wallpaper (03:43)
Faux Denim Paint (04:17)
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Homemade Pet Treats and Recipes 5 Photos
How to Install Bifold Closet Doors 10 Photos
Kitchen Impossible Backsplash Gallery 23 Photos
6 Clever Ways to Hide a Guest Bed 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.