By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Tools & Materials
Soft area rugs
Trunk coffee table
Family sports trophies
Floorboard from basketball court
Narrow sideboard or tall table
TIP: Watching sports and movies is twice the fun in a room designed for everyone.
1. Mount TV on TV stand.
2. Set sofa 12 to 15 feet away.
3. Put down shaggy area rugs soft enough to sit or lie on.
TIP: Use ottomans, poufs, and side benches for extra seating and low tables.
4. Get coffee table trunk sturdy enough for propped feet.
5. Hang blackout curtains from old golf clubs to keep glaring light off TV screen.
6. Make coat rack out of family trophies mounted on floorboard from basketball court.
7. If you don’t have room for a bar, create a pub.
TIP: Set narrow sideboard against wall for holding bottles and glasses; bring in bistro tables and bar stools.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.