By Emily AndersonMore in Home Improvement
Ready made cabinets
Label maker and labels
Large S hooks
TIP: Turn a cluttered garage into efficient storage for the entire family.
1. Divide everything into categories
2. Hang closed cabinets to keep household and gardening supplies out of reach of children and pets.
3. Install adjustable hooks for tools and children’s vehicles.
TIP: Sink them into wall studs.
4. Hang wire bins for small items.
TIP: Stick labels on outside.
5. Sink large S hooks into ceiling beams for bikes.
6. Clean floor.
TIP: Treat oil stains with car litter.
7. Use LED markers or reflective paint to outline parking space for vehicles.
8. Mark spaces for large items like PWC and riding mowers
9. Use steel braces to suspend ceiling shelves for long items like ladders and ski poles.
All fields are required.
Remember me on this computer
Please enter your email address and we will send your password
Your password has been sent and should arrive in your mailbox very soon.
Sign up with DIY Network to share tips with other do-it-yourselfers and comment and ask questions on projects.
It's free and easy.