Channel your inner rock star with these fun-to-make fashion accessories. Bring on the glam with this rock-inspired belt buckle, customized with glitter and rhinestones.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
belt buckle blank with a ridge
rock 'n roll images
scrapbooking or wrapping paper
1. Trim the paper and the image(s) to fit inside the belt buckle blank well. Glue paper to the inside of the buckle blank.
2. Decide on the placement and glue image(s) in place.
3. Using jewel glue and a toothpick, attach rhinestones in a decorative pattern.
4. Add glitter to a small amount of découpage medium and brush over both the image(s) and rhinestones. Work carefully to keep the medium in the well of the belt buckle. Let dry overnight, or longer if needed.
5. Decorate the belt with leather paints and attach buckle to belt.
Decked-Out Decks and Patios (20:00)
Install a Tile Floor (01:00)
HDMI Cables: Splurge or Skimp? (00:01:00)
Irregular Stone Floor (01:35)
The Law Job (20:00)
Family-Friendly Front Yard (00:03:52)
Installing a Security Light (01:02)
Load Bearing Wall Removal (01:47)
Cheap to Chic (20:00)
Custom Height Cabinets (01:39)
Bathroom Flooring Ideas 15 Photos
10 Designer Bathrooms Fit for Royalty 10 Photos
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
The Elements of a Great Outdoor Space 10 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
10 Things You Must Know About Ponds 10 Photos
12 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.