Channel your inner rock star with these fun-to-make fashion accessories. Bring on the glam with this rock-inspired belt buckle, customized with glitter and rhinestones.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
belt buckle blank with a ridge
rock 'n roll images
scrapbooking or wrapping paper
1. Trim the paper and the image(s) to fit inside the belt buckle blank well. Glue paper to the inside of the buckle blank.
2. Decide on the placement and glue image(s) in place.
3. Using jewel glue and a toothpick, attach rhinestones in a decorative pattern.
4. Add glitter to a small amount of découpage medium and brush over both the image(s) and rhinestones. Work carefully to keep the medium in the well of the belt buckle. Let dry overnight, or longer if needed.
5. Decorate the belt with leather paints and attach buckle to belt.
Hardwood Floor Installation (00:50)
Outdoor Kitchens and Bars (20:00)
Painting With Rags (01:00)
Make a Remnant Rug (03:38)
An All-New Kitchen Crashers (00:15)
Concrete Counters (1 minute) (00:01:04)
DIY Metal Shelving (03:51)
Arts and Crafts Kitchen - 1 (05:26)
Fun Kitchen Gadgets (00:01:00)
Stone Mason 911 - Part 3 (03:15)
A Gallery of Desperate Landscapes 13 Photos
How to Install a Prehung Entry Door 12 Photos
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Top 10 DIY Dining Room Projects 10 Photos
10 Amazing Jack O' Lantern Masterpieces 10 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.