Channel your inner rock star with these fun-to-make fashion accessories. Bring on the glam with this rock-inspired belt buckle, customized with glitter and rhinestones.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
belt buckle blank with a ridge
rock 'n roll images
scrapbooking or wrapping paper
1. Trim the paper and the image(s) to fit inside the belt buckle blank well. Glue paper to the inside of the buckle blank.
2. Decide on the placement and glue image(s) in place.
3. Using jewel glue and a toothpick, attach rhinestones in a decorative pattern.
4. Add glitter to a small amount of découpage medium and brush over both the image(s) and rhinestones. Work carefully to keep the medium in the well of the belt buckle. Let dry overnight, or longer if needed.
5. Decorate the belt with leather paints and attach buckle to belt.
Blog Cabin 2014 Guest Rooms (00:01:13)
How to Install a Booth Window (00:00:60)
How to Install a Bar Base (00:00:60)
First-Floor Facelift (03:44)
Hang Crown Molding: Overview (04:38)
Pub Garage (20:00)
Dining Booth Table (02:53)
Ridge Vents and Soffits (01:17)
Houseboat Renovation (20:00)
Installing Diagonal Tiles (01:02)
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
22 Landscape Lighting Ideas 22 Photos
Hot Hunks on Green Lawns 14 Photos
12 Ways to Upcycle Old Neckties 12 Photos
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.