Materials and Tools:
Self-healing cutting mat
¼" wide satin ribbon
1/8" diameter single hole punch
Anna Griffin decorative paper (12" x 12")
Double-sided adhesive tape
Clear rubber stamp
Gold stamping ink
Petal fillings – rose petals, lavender, candy-covered almonds
- Print petal cone template onto blank side of decorate 12" x 12" paper; alternately, 8-1/2" x 11" paper can be used.
- Cut along solid lines of template using a craft knife or scissors. Next, use stylus to score the dotted lines. Use a ruler as a guide.
- Use 1/8" single hole punch to punch two holes as indicated on pattern. Thread ribbon through holes and knot both ends on the plain side of paper.
- Apply double-sided adhesive tape on dotted lines, then fold the 90-degree corner of the paper towards the dotted line. Do not crease folded edge of paper.
- Roll the paper twice until the roll meets the vertical dotted line.
- Fold remaining flap of paper around the cone and press lightly to seal the adhesive.
- Print the gold circle template onto sticker paper. Ink personalized monogrammed rubber stamp with gold stamping ink and press into the center of the circles.
- Peel stamped sticker from paper and adhere to the cone. Fill cone with your choice of rose petals, lavender or candy-covered almonds. Fold the top flaps over to seal.
- Hang the cones on the back of each guest's chair.