This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Rehabbing a 1916 Kitchen (00:02:50)
Glazing Your Kitchen Cabinets (03:18)
Compact Circular Saw (01:03)
Creating a Poolside Hangout (02:56)
Daryl's Restoration Over-Hall (00:02:06)
Raising a Deck Up High (03:48)
Porter Cable Omnijig (03:19)
Chain-Link Fence (04:02)
Yamaha: Build a Firewood Rack (01:02)
Old Attic Wood Finds New Use (00:01:42)
How To Build A Custom TV Lift 8 Photos
How to Make Hanging Halloween Ghosts 11 Photos
Outdoor Products As Seen On I Want That 11 Photos
Photo Gallery: Replacing Latex Caulk 3 Photos
How to Repair Common Drywall Mistakes 15 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.