This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
Top 10 Water Features (20:01)
Step 6: Install Flooring (04:13)
Something Old, Something New (00:20:01)
Exterior Deck Tile System (01:11)
Making a Travertine Backsplash (02:37)
Tuscan Kitchen (04:21)
Building a Deck Bench (01:02)
Attic Bonus Room (20:00)
Mediterranean Waterfall (01:28)
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
Garden Water Features 12 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
Stunning Front-Yard Makeovers 6 Photos
Back Patio Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 32 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.