This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
nPower Peg (00:01:07)
Chemical Furniture Strippers (06:13)
Earth-Friendly Marmoleum (04:28)
Suburban Spa (20:00)
Precise Deck Board Spacing (01:21)
Window Install (01:00)
Digital Thermostat for HVAC (03:25)
Stop Bugging Me (20:00)
A Seriously Upscale Downstairs (20:00)
How to Make a Brooch Bridal Bouquet 11 Photos
Adding Texture to Walls 3 Photos
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
19 Upcycling Projects from Salvage Dawgs 25 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.