This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
17 Clever Ideas for Small Baths 17 Photos
Top 10 DIY Dining Room Projects 10 Photos
DIY Weddings: Menu Ideas and Recipes 11 Photos
Beautiful Bathroom Redos on a Budget 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.