This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Avalanche Snow Rake (01:09)
DIY Home Flashing Installation (00:01:00)
Scoring and Staining Concrete (02:55)
Installing Soffit Vents (01:00)
Karns-Repairing Hardwood Floor (02:08)
Colorful Cocina (04:04)
Stripping Paint (02:54)
Elegant Travertine Patio (00:02:46)
Door Frame and Jamb Removal (01:32)
Build a Custom Door Frame (00:01:00)
11 Hard-to-Kill Houseplants 11 Photos
Jimmie Johnson's Man Cave Gift 9 Photos
7 Staircases Painted to Perfection 7 Photos
How to Make an Upholstered Footboard 19 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.