This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Add Value With a Fire Pit (00:01:13)
How to Build a Work Table (01:06)
Build an Adirondack Chair (00:01:00)
Ixxi Modular Picture Wall Art (00:01:33)
Bistro Kettle Boils Water Fast (00:01:05)
Updating a Half Bath (01:02)
How to Curve a Patio Edge (00:01:00)
Make Easy DIY French Doors (00:01:00)
Dreamy Patios and Decks 6 Photos
19 Sweet Salvage Upcycles 38 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
15 Easy-to-Make DIY Headboard Projects 15 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.