This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Open House at the Dollar House (00:02:30)
Ceramic versus Porcelain Tile (02:30)
Cabinet Door Inserts (01:00)
Laminate Countertops (01:00)
Stylish Tile Porch Floor (00:05:21)
Espaliered Vine Disguises Wall (00:01:00)
Make Your Own Cedar Shutters (00:01:00)
Budget Laundry Room Makeover (00:04:12)
Warming Up With Earth Tones (03:12)
Painted Upholstery (02:00)
7 Budget Backsplash Projects 7 Photos
How to Host a Brunch Wedding Shower 28 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
Container and Small-Space Gardening 10 Photos
Fantastic Bathroom Makeovers 20 Photos
Blog Cabin 2012: February Update 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.