This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
How to Build a Retaining Wall (05:56)
Under-Deck Lattice (05:26)
Super Simple Laminate Ceiling (04:37)
Electrical Safety Devices (02:24)
Horse- and Gym-Themed Bedrooms (00:03:34)
Load-Bearing Beam Installation (02:54)
Door Frame and Jamb Removal (01:32)
Cabinets: Storage Accessories (00:02:08)
Flat-Screen TV Stand (02:48)
Under Stairs Closet (20:00)
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
The Best Toys for Playful Cats and Dogs 13 Photos
How to Lay a Gravel Pathway 8 Photos
Teenage Girl's Goth-Style Bathroom 9 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.