This easy project helps you personalize a keepsake photo box.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small lidded box
decoupage glue (Mod Podge)
photos on copy paper
paint or sponge brush
clear spray (optional)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of paper to fit top and each side. Tip: If the area has a metal label holder, don't forget to trace around the area on template.
2 Arrange photos on paper as they will appear on box. Photocopy or print scanned images.
3. Cut copied/printed photographs to fit box.
4. Apply decoupage glue to box and back of paper.
5. Smooth image in place with hand.
6. Apply glue over paper with brush to seal. Tip: For better durability, allow piece to dry fully before applying a clear spray to seal finished project.
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
How to Paint a Hardwood Floor (00:03:50)
Superhero Man Cave (00:03:59)
Remote-Control Attic Lift (00:01:21)
Outdoor Fireplace (05:03)
Build a Concrete Counter Form (00:02:31)
Adding to a Deck (01:00)
Eating In (00:01:00)
Fire Pit Creates a Destination (00:01:40)
How to Build a Bar Top (00:00:60)
Gardens We Love From Rate My Space 12 Photos
Small-Kitchen Design Tips 14 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Floor Construction Methods 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.