1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 6-ounce can tuna in oil (do not drain)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding a little water if dough is too stiff.
2. On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutter, or use a pizza cutter to cross-cut into small diamond shapes.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
Top 10 Water Features (20:01)
Step 6: Install Flooring (04:13)
Something Old, Something New (00:20:01)
Exterior Deck Tile System (01:11)
Making a Travertine Backsplash (02:37)
Tuscan Kitchen (04:21)
Building a Deck Bench (01:02)
Attic Bonus Room (20:00)
Mediterranean Waterfall (01:28)
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
Garden Water Features 12 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
Stunning Front-Yard Makeovers 6 Photos
Back Patio Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 32 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.