1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 6-ounce can tuna in oil (do not drain)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding a little water if dough is too stiff.
2. On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutter, or use a pizza cutter to cross-cut into small diamond shapes.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Creative Copper Trellis (01:00)
Marking Landscape Designs (02:02)
Fast Toilet Float Fix (02:22)
Deck Water Features (00:52)
Selecting The Proper Paint (02:01)
Budget Basement Project (07:46)
Showcase Fireplace With Mantel (00:01:00)
Gnarly '90s Bathroom Makeover (00:03:56)
Floating Floor Solutions (00:01:00)
Bathroom/Laundry Room Makeover (03:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
How to Make Two-Sided Fabric Bunting 7 Photos
10 Things You Must Know: Plumbing Leaks 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.