1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 6-ounce can tuna in oil (do not drain)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding a little water if dough is too stiff.
2. On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutter, or use a pizza cutter to cross-cut into small diamond shapes.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container.
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Backyard Pergolas (20:00)
Tiling a Kitchen Backsplash (00:01:00)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
A Magical Transformation (20:01)
Paint Your Suitcase (02:10)
Stone Columns - Part 2 (07:15)
Handmade Violin Bow (20:00)
Installing a Tub Surround (01:02)
Staircase Rebuild Overview (03:49)
BATHtastic! Bathroom Floors 13 Photos
How to Choose Paint Color Schemes 17 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 46 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.