1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 6-ounce can tuna in oil (do not drain)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding a little water if dough is too stiff.
2. On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutter, or use a pizza cutter to cross-cut into small diamond shapes.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container.
How to Make Hanging Halloween Ghosts 11 Photos
Blog Cabin 2013: Before the Renovation 99 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: On Site in Winter Haven 17 Photos
13 Elegant Iron Staircases 13 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.