Fill your kitchen with the scent of fresh-baked cookies, and make your pup drool at the same time with these yummy peanut butter treats.
By Paris Permenter and John BigleyMore in Decorating
1 cup organic unsweetened peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup multigrain cereal or bran (with NO raisins), crushed
1/2 cup shredded carrots
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients, adding water a little at a time. The amount of water you’ll need will vary based on the oil in the peanut butter.
2. Work the dough on a lightly-floured surface. Roll out to about a 1/4-inch thickness, then cut with a cookie cutter.
3. After you cut out the bones, bring together the scraps, knead the dough, and continue cutting until you’ve used up all the dough.
4. Place the bones on a greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven.
6. After baking the bones until browned on both sides, remove from the oven, set them out, and let them cool completely to make them crisper.
Wood Floor Installation Tips (00:01:00)
Handmade Gourd-Banjo (20:01)
Install a Concrete Countertop (04:40)
Rusty Porcelain Sink Repair (00:03:15)
Stark to Inviting Bath Part 2 (03:26)
Floating Wood Flooring (00:02:35)
Secret-Door Entry Quick Tips (00:01:00)
Stone Columns (03:38)
Install a Backyard Water Wall (03:13)
Waterproof Outdoor Curtains (00:01:14)
Witch Crafts Halloween Projects 1 Photos
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
Pergolas and Other Outdoor Structures 24 Photos
Chalkboard Paint Ideas for the Kitchen 11 Photos
12 Ways to Upcycle Old Neckties 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.