Fill your kitchen with the scent of fresh-baked cookies, and make your pup drool at the same time with these yummy peanut butter treats.
By Paris Permenter and John BigleyMore in Decorating
1 cup organic unsweetened peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup multigrain cereal or bran (with NO raisins), crushed
1/2 cup shredded carrots
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients, adding water a little at a time. The amount of water you’ll need will vary based on the oil in the peanut butter.
2. Work the dough on a lightly-floured surface. Roll out to about a 1/4-inch thickness, then cut with a cookie cutter.
3. After you cut out the bones, bring together the scraps, knead the dough, and continue cutting until you’ve used up all the dough.
4. Place the bones on a greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven.
6. After baking the bones until browned on both sides, remove from the oven, set them out, and let them cool completely to make them crisper.
2- Kerf Cuts (05:43)
Installing Laminate Flooring (07:28)
Remove Wallpaper Full Project (08:59)
Easy Glass Etching (04:15)
Log Cabin Kitchens (02:26)
Stress Cracks in Drywall (03:09)
Selecting the Right Tile Size (01:28)
Replacing a Wood Floor (01:08)
Build a Rustic Barn Door (00:01:00)
Step 3: Install the Top Rail (01:10)
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
11 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters 11 Photos
The Latest in Wall Covering Trends 8 Photos
How to Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking 12 Photos
Kitchen Design: 11 Great Floor Plans 11 Photos
How to Wrap a Gift in Floral Garland 5 Photos
Small-Kitchen Design Tips 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.