3/4 cups rice flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of whole flax seeds
2 eggs, lightly beaten (reserve shells)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grind eggshells in clean spice grinder.
2. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
3. In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients and eggshells and whisk to blend.
4. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Pour into lined mini muffin tins.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
7. When cool, ice with sweet potato icing.
1 large sweet potato
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce sweet potato with knife, and bake until it is very soft, approx 30-40 minutes. Discard the skin, and place sweet potato flesh in medium bowl. Whip with electric mixer until light and smooth. Spread on PupCakes, or pipe with a large piping tip.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
How to Install Wainscoting (12:40)
Add Value With a Fire Pit (00:01:13)
How to Build a Work Table (01:06)
Build an Adirondack Chair (00:01:00)
Ixxi Modular Picture Wall Art (00:01:33)
Bistro Kettle Boils Water Fast (00:01:05)
Updating a Half Bath (01:02)
How to Curve a Patio Edge (00:01:00)
Make Easy DIY French Doors (00:01:00)
Dreamy Patios and Decks 6 Photos
19 Sweet Salvage Upcycles 38 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
15 Easy-to-Make DIY Headboard Projects 15 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.