3/4 cups rice flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of whole flax seeds
2 eggs, lightly beaten (reserve shells)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grind eggshells in clean spice grinder.
2. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
3. In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients and eggshells and whisk to blend.
4. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Pour into lined mini muffin tins.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
7. When cool, ice with sweet potato icing.
1 large sweet potato
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce sweet potato with knife, and bake until it is very soft, approx 30-40 minutes. Discard the skin, and place sweet potato flesh in medium bowl. Whip with electric mixer until light and smooth. Spread on PupCakes, or pipe with a large piping tip.
Glazing Your Kitchen Cabinets (03:18)
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
Avalanche Snow Rake (01:09)
Cabinets: Antiquing (00:02:17)
Second Winners' Transformation (01:32)
Flipside Showerhead (01:32)
Get Great TV Picture Quality (00:01:00)
Sanding for a Distressed Look (02:04)
Resurfacing a Garage Floor (01:02)
Stone Veneer Fireplace Facade (00:03:18)
12 Cozy Guest Bedroom Retreats 12 Photos
Dream Decks and Patios 46 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
How to Lay a Gravel Pathway 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.