3/4 cups rice flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of whole flax seeds
2 eggs, lightly beaten (reserve shells)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grind eggshells in clean spice grinder.
2. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
3. In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients and eggshells and whisk to blend.
4. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Pour into lined mini muffin tins.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
7. When cool, ice with sweet potato icing.
1 large sweet potato
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce sweet potato with knife, and bake until it is very soft, approx 30-40 minutes. Discard the skin, and place sweet potato flesh in medium bowl. Whip with electric mixer until light and smooth. Spread on PupCakes, or pipe with a large piping tip.
Ingenious Yard Nutcracker (04:53)
Step 3: Install the Top Rail (01:10)
Building a Deck With Curves (03:45)
Beadboard Alternative (01:00)
Home Theater Hub (20:01)
Flooring Overview (02:37)
Big Boy Budget Bedroom (03:58)
Updating a Fireplace (01:00)
Cool Floating Kitchen Shelves (04:55)
Build a Marble-Top Table (00:01:00)
How to Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking 12 Photos
Our Favorite Bedrooms From Rate My Space 10 Photos
Blog Cabin 2013: Final Stages of Framing 18 Photos
12 Creative Craft Room Storage Ideas 12 Photos
10 Ways to Upgrade Your Outdoor Spaces 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.