How to create a funky jewelry rack from an old record player and magazine rack.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
wire magazine rack
Note: For this project, we customized a wire magazine rack.
1. Cut the rack down using bolt cutters.
2. Reconfigure all of the pieces, and then affix them with solder.
3. Paint the new rack.
4. Disconnect all of the necessary mechanical pieces on the record player.
5. Re-wire the record player if needed.
6. Mount the rack to the turntable with machine screws.
7. Drill holes in the base of the rack.
8. Drill matching holes in the top of the turntable.
9. Tap threads into the turntable to accept the machine screws.
10. Attach the rack to the turntable.
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
Installing a Hardwood Floor (04:05)
How to Set Pergola Posts (01:24)
Pallet Chair (01:00)
Backyard Tropical Retreats (03:46)
Taking the Inside Out (02:55)
Embossed Ceiling Rosette (03:32)
Creating a Rain Barrel (01:02)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
7 Budget Backsplash Projects 7 Photos
Blog Cabin 2014: On Site in Winter Haven 17 Photos
Colorful Bathroom Designs You'll Love 25 Photos
Pergola Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 25 Photos
Front Yard Landscaping Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.