How to create a funky jewelry rack from an old record player and magazine rack.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
wire magazine rack
Note: For this project, we customized a wire magazine rack.
1. Cut the rack down using bolt cutters.
2. Reconfigure all of the pieces, and then affix them with solder.
3. Paint the new rack.
4. Disconnect all of the necessary mechanical pieces on the record player.
5. Re-wire the record player if needed.
6. Mount the rack to the turntable with machine screws.
7. Drill holes in the base of the rack.
8. Drill matching holes in the top of the turntable.
9. Tap threads into the turntable to accept the machine screws.
10. Attach the rack to the turntable.
Beautiful Backyard Makeovers 12 Photos
Container and Small-Space Gardening 10 Photos
How to Use Concrete/Cement Mixers 13 Photos
How to Lay a Brick Pathway 11 Photos
Pergola and Gazebo Design Trends 10 Photos
Stylish and Unique Headboard Ideas 9 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.