How to create a funky jewelry rack from an old record player and magazine rack.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
wire magazine rack
Note: For this project, we customized a wire magazine rack.
1. Cut the rack down using bolt cutters.
2. Reconfigure all of the pieces, and then affix them with solder.
3. Paint the new rack.
4. Disconnect all of the necessary mechanical pieces on the record player.
5. Re-wire the record player if needed.
6. Mount the rack to the turntable with machine screws.
7. Drill holes in the base of the rack.
8. Drill matching holes in the top of the turntable.
9. Tap threads into the turntable to accept the machine screws.
10. Attach the rack to the turntable.
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Remove Wallpaper Full Project (08:59)
Luxurious Linen Finish (02:10)
Hide Basement Support Columns (00:01:00)
Installing a Tub Surround (01:00)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
Simple Pergola Kit (00:57)
How to Cut Pergola Rafters (00:46)
Basics on Retaining Walls (00:01:00)
Vinyl Siding Installation Tips (01:58)
How To Build a Live Oak Chandelier 19 Photos
Fancy Flights of Stairs 4 Photos
How to Make a Kitchen Herb Garden 8 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.